Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I went to hurricane Katrina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ops mom posted:

I came from hurricane let it mellow

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
The answer is cocaine or Mojo or spice.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Nut to Butt posted:

i too dined on muffuletta this evenign

loving muffaletta almost made me poo poo my pants

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Told Two Times posted:

I go back and there's a loving train stopping and then backing up and blocking the road. So now im trapped in one of the wards.

lol the whole city is split up into wards they're not just what dumbass tourists call the parts where black folks live

also that sounds like you're describing the public belt switching station in the bywater which is where all the artsy white kids live and bed and breakfasts are

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ork of Fiction posted:

Being able to ignore ppls skin color is unironically part of your privilege. On the corner of Rampart and Esplanade, that privilege ceases to exist and you may well get your rear end beat just for walking down the street. And that's on a good night.

nah that's all lit up from the new streetcar line nowadays

you gotta go a little further away from the quarter before it becomes a funny place to rent out to unsuspecting tourists over airbnb

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Ork of Fiction posted:

Being able to ignore ppls skin color is unironically part of your privilege. On the corner of Rampart and Esplanade, that privilege ceases to exist and you may well get your rear end beat just for walking down the street. And that's on a good night.

You typed the words "unironically part of your privilege" unironically.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I hear they eat mud cakes there?!:confused:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

op dumb yo

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BLARGHLE posted:

You typed the words "unironically part of your privilege" unironically.

lol and rampart / esplanade isn't even bad

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Told Two Times posted:

I was sight seeing in new orleans. Went across a bridge and had to go piss. Went to go piss in some hood laundry mat and like 12 black dudes high out of their minds were up in there. It was clearly a drug dealing operation I stumbled upon I had my knife visible in my hand but was not brandishing it didn't have it flicked out. This loving guy shadowed me and we both knew. I heard him say white boy and then oh he has to use the bathroom. I take the most satisfying piss In the world and open the door and some voodoo guy is spirit gibbering at me. I keep my stone face and politely greet him like I had politely greeted everyone else and looked them in the eye. The shadow mumbled something about drugs I said I'm straight he announced the fact that i was straight and used the bathroom and everything was chill. Crazy drugs man like bath salts or PCP.

I go back and there's a loving train stopping and then backing up and blocking the road. So now im trapped in one of the wards. I turn around eventually. I go down a main throughfair and I see a bunch of black dudes and two look like they're about to raise up and bang and then at the light a truck gets spooked and runs it.

I run it too. Then the truck and some other guy proceed to block both lanes of traffic at the light on purpose. I say oh ok. I position myself sideways and gun it across a parking lot on the left swing around a u turn around 45 mph. I remember changing the song hitting the automatic Window and turning the volume all the way up and getting crunk.

I look down and see 80mph and the entire neighborhood shits their pants at the same time. I was going too fast to see people. Every single car immediately floored it in terror. I do my escape block routine round two blocks and go right out the way you came and the loving road is just full of cars flipping the gently caress out.

Apparently im in a riot zone. I see gently caress trump spray painted everywhere like it had just happened. As i enjoyed the gently caress out of my city slicking I notice the destruction is all over and i just missed the good part.

Like wtf?? How you gonna block an exit to a riot zone with a goddamn train and then everyone starts pulling guns and going apeshit. Like seriously? I've never gone to a ghetto that you literally couldn't go to.

They're saying the riots are all over the country. What the gently caress is going on in New Orleans tho? The city was loving crazy. How bad are the riots?

I drove around until i found some woman as bewildered as I was. The cops were loving with EVERYONE apparently. We agreed the best course of action would be to get a hotel room together and cuddle and gently caress all night til dawn. Beautiful Creole black woman.

Best sex I ever had.

But seriously. Why did all those black people try to kill me simply because of my skin color?

same

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Turns out George Soros is financing those race riots. 1500 a week to travel the country and start poo poo. The word out here is that there gonna put that poo poo down hard. That's *treason* and that's punishable by death. You have the right to defend yourself and your country.

Do whatever you like to those agitators. gently caress them. They're killing innocent people.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I went to a bar in my town that was having a trump celebration with free barbequeue for anyone who came and the first thing I heard when I walked in was 'anyone protesting should be shot on sight, they don't have jobs anyway, fuckin worthless coons' and I got some bbq and had a beer and left

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

empty whippet box posted:

I went to a bar in my town that was having a trump celebration with free barbequeue for anyone who came and the first thing I heard when I walked in was 'anyone protesting should be shot on sight, they don't have jobs anyway, fuckin worthless coons' and I got some bbq and had a beer and left

Go try that at a BLM barbeque.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Can we make this the official election riot thread? I haven't seen a thread just for social chaos and riots. I don't give a gently caress about worthless millenial retards losing their minds. I want to see the violence.

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever happened to poster WEEZY KISS A DUDE

stillnest
Dec 13, 2014

EVIL NOONER posted:

is this supposed to insult me lol. i've lived a lot of places. i've never seen the value of describing people by what color their skin is.

i do'nt see color any more.. you could say that i'm "color blind"!

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos
voted 1; can't parse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

Lote posted:

The answer is cocaine or Mojo or spice.

sup double oh one