Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

puzzles are good

im halfway sure based on my own dumbass intuition that the brain is kind of like a muscle in that if you just are floating through life with your brain shut off (you know the type, the people that go "i don't like to think about politics" or "I don't watch the news it's all dumb anyway check out that kim kardashian tho") you're way more at risk to have some brain issues later in life versus if you think about stuff and use your brain and learn things all the time you're less likely to get it

i could be totally wrong tho and yeah obv some part of it is genetic im sure

Naw, here's how it works.

If you have an IQ of 130, your brain can be half rotted away with dementia and there's still enough of you left to function. You can walk around and talk to people and do things.

Start with an IQ of 70 and lose half your brain, and now you're drooling in a corner trying to remember what a wall is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

ScratchAndSniff posted:

It would be cool if you're married and you're like "who are you?" and she's like "your wife, dumbass" and then it would be like boning a stranger every time.

Sure it would be a gross old lady, but if you had a gross old lady fetish that would just make it better!

OP is still trash though and should be killed for this terrible thread.

Man, I wish the questions were simple stuff like "who are you?"

In reality, that's not what it's like having a conversation with an Alzheimer's patient.

• Locked thread