Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez

and then you'll beg
i'm drunk but i also have alterior motives, if anyone has an old version of my rm2k game to send me then that would be banging otherwise i'd just like to talk. if this is against the rules throw this garbage in the gas chamber. love you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
legit i'm passing out but serious balls one of you has the latest demo of rr4 and my laptop died so ineed it so please send it to me

Manifisto

hey g0lbez! ya we generally put chat in the stickied chat thread, so this thread will probably get gassed pretty soon. in fact I'm just gonna move your posts there and close this thread, if people are around and want to chat, or can help you with your requests, that's the place to look! good luck with your drunkposting.

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread