Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Just came back to work after a month absence and my printer, an HP photosmart7510 connected to my Windows 10 PC, will randomly print a page with a third of the characters missing:

When I go back to print the page that was in error, like the one above, it'll fix it. But then a few hours later I'll print another 15 pages... and there'll always be at least one page with this problem.

Already updated the driver. And put in a new cartridge last week.

So far it's only been from this one particular website, but I've yet to print out a 30 page contract to see if it's affecting Word or other programs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
This was a known bug in Chrome fixed in the latest version, did you update?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Alereon posted:

This was a known bug in Chrome fixed in the latest version, did you update?

When I got back, I saw that my chrome (which was logged into by the previous assistant and I haven't logged out since I started) was asking for additional log-in details. Probably due to whatever my fill-in did while I was gone. So I just switched to my personal chrome account which is up to date. Hopefully that fixes it.

• Locked thread