Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

we are mostly inhuman. some 90% of cells in the human body are bacterial, fungal, or otherwise non-human. the human gut alone contains on average 100 trillion microbial cells. we are using only the tiniest fraction of our orgasm capability. it's time for the biggest simu-cum project the world has ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

we are mostly inhuman. some 90% of cells in the human body are bacterial, fungal, or otherwise non-human. the human gut alone contains on average 100 trillion microbial cells. we are using only the tiniest fraction of our orgasm capability. it's time for the biggest simu-cum project the world has ever seen.

or maybe the bugs are just constantly loving and cumming and we're being left out? if so, time to step up our game, orgasmailures.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I sing the body orgasmic,
The armies of those that cum engirth me and I engirth them,
They will not get me off till I go with them, respond to them,
And discorrupt them, and charge them full with the charge of my pole.

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Luke: *exits the spaceship bathroom after throwing a crumpled tissue into the space toilet, a guilty look on his face* What? Ben? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I'M MASTURBATING!?

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Luke: *exits the spaceship bathroom after throwing a crumpled tissue into the space toilet, a guilty look on his face* What? Ben? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I'M MASTURBATING!?

lol

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Luvcow posted:

what if like...OK, hear me out here...

What if midichlorians were, like, a bunch of literal space panspermia or whatever from constant male Jedi orgasms all over the place, floating through the galaxy and making new generations of Jedi? It would preserve the allure of the Force, since those would have to be some pretty hardy wigglers to survive all that, and I think we could find their voyage and struggles very inspiring. Maybe even genuinely moving!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
a girl in my 7th grade biology class once said orgasm instead of organism and everyone laughed

i was just glad they weren't laughing at me

A Spider Covets

Farecoal posted:

a girl in my 7th grade biology class once said orgasm instead of organism and everyone laughed

i was just glad they weren't laughing at me

this was probably me

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
me: *lighting two cigarettes, passes one to her* "hmm that was kinda neat"
her: *puffs* "...i mean, sure."

Relevant Tangent

Tangentially Relevant

I fake all my orgasms, don't want to let myself down.

Senior Management

I always locally source and when I have time grow my own. The freshness is worth it.

:jerry:

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

alnilam

me, mid-orgasm: "hmm, feel pretty dece rn"

social vegan

"my favourite orgasm? Hmm maybe Shrek? Oh, I uh I guess I don't understand the question"

Farecoal

There he go
no that's a pretty good answer

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if orgasms were a painting mine would all be by thomas kinkade

Gatekeeper

alternately if orgasms were poems mine would all be by maya angelou

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
orgasms on :lsd: might feel better than heroin but idr well enough to be sure

Ultra Spoot

I want something else

To get me through this

Simu- cum kinda life

alnilam

Ultra Spoot posted:

I want something else

To get me through this

Simu- cum kinda life

drowned in pussy juice

by FactsAreUseless
every orgasm is a simulacum of the universe

----------------

Manifisto

drowned in pussy juice posted:

every orgasm is a simulacum of the universe

orgasm right and you create the world

nb may not work for those who are not Shinto deities

but worth a shot I'd say

ty nesamdoom!

Lawrence Gilchrist

big inari fan

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

orgasm right and you create the world

nb may not work for those who are not Shinto deities

but worth a shot I'd say

Well, there are eight million Shinto deities, so the odds are alright. Not great, but not bad.

Lawrence Gilchrist

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Senior Management

I like this jpeg a lot

:jerry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Orgasms are pretty alright, but extra nachos are the taqueria are pretty alright too

FactsAreUseless

Do NOT do orgasms with this dog! No!

the littlest prince

guess we can finally put THAT question to rest

Gatekeeper

guy: "babe did you cum?"
lady: "yeah. no. maybe? probably."

Gatekeeper

daddy's cummies taste like congealed fat 2/10 would not squish again

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
actually greg i feel okay most of the time. have you ever heard of the coiled serpent, or 'kundalini'

~sig~

MrWillsauce

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Orgasms are pretty alright, but extra nachos are the taqueria are pretty alright too

what are you, some kind of pervert?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmdizzle

Hagel satan

Vynar posted:

Do I have to go to the weird organic food section of the grocery store to buy them?

Yeah and you have to bag them yourself

• Locked thread