Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Trump is first mentioned in a significant way during an extended argument (it plays out over about fifty pages) between Bateman and his colleague Craig McDermott over whether the pizza at Pastels is too crispy and “brittle.” At the office, McDermott shows Bateman an article “on your hero Donald Trump,” wherein Trump is quoted saying Pastels serves the best pizza in Manhattan. Bateman concedes that “if the pizza at Pastels is okay with Donny,” it’s okay with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
What's the over/under on Don Jr being jealous of Jared Kushner? Between getting a job in the administration and getting to bone Ivanka, I assume Don Jr would be really jealous.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i like it when people don't know what over/under means

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i gamble fairly regularly on sports and i have only sort of think i know what it means

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Whiskey Sours posted:

What's the over/under on Don Jr being jealous of Jared Kushner? Between getting a job in the administration and getting to bone Ivanka, I assume Don Jr would be really jealous.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
any bets on if jared kushner's mitt pick wins out or if the guiliani/bannon axis will demonstrate their will to power

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zegermans posted:

Trump's plan called for a 6 week leave system that was paid through unemployment insurance, independent of your sick days.

how will this affect Ivanka's team of unpaid MacKenzies?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

jared is a real pervert, don't even get me started on that guy... hope he's enjoying his footlongs in jail

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the Papyrus font will be illegal when donald t makes america great again

I can get behind this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

when it comes to american jews, the ones that give us the worst rep come from Livingston, NJ. see: the kushner family and zygi wilf (the owner of the Minnesota Vikings who looks like Wario and is about as greedy)

• Locked thread