Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Just wanted to give fans of the Persona series a heads up. Apparently it will have dual audio though (japanese + english dubs). That's basically it for the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a bummer but hell, if they need the time to get the translation right who can blame them. The only thing this kinda screws with is that P5 will be pulling me away from my new Switch

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wish people wouldn't announce games so far in advance these days. It only serves to make moments like this all the more depressing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i honestly don't mind because i need time to catch up on other games

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

everyone please buy Persona and SMT games on the PSN sale, thank you.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
actually good because I'll have plenty of time to play the poo poo out of nioh when it comes out before switching gears to persona

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm okay with this since I'll probably have a gf by that point next year and will be having crazy sex probably.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
I'm glad they are including dual audio, hopefully not just as a consolation prize for yet another delay, but because people were literally begging them for it.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

I still standby with the English dub because it has Dagda voicing the protagonist :colbert:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

tumor looking batty posted:

I'm okay with this since I'll probably have a gf by that point next year and will be having crazy sex probably.

you should have put a most likely instead of one of those probably's. just saying. the double probably upsets me

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

tumor looking batty posted:

That's a good point. Feeling a little better over here

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

rediscover posted:

you should have put a most likely instead of one of those probably's. just saying. the double probably upsets me

Just look at them like ! or ? in Spanish, they encapsulate the uncertainty.

Pretty glad we get dual audio for Persona 5 tbh. The dub of 4 was just fine but I really wanted to hear the original as well.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Crimson Harvest posted:

Just look at them like ! or ? in Spanish, they encapsulate the uncertainty.

Pretty glad we get dual audio for Persona 5 tbh. The dub of 4 was just fine but I really wanted to hear the original as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDV1QTF8R3I

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Excels posted:

I'm glad they are including dual audio, hopefully not just as a consolation prize for yet another delay, but because people were literally begging them for it.

It sounds like they were including it anyway .. the delay is just a regular style delay

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Excels posted:

People were literally begging for P4 Dual Audio and the English dub of that game is way better than the Japanese one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ill be playing it in english first and then my 2nd playthrough will be with japanese audio. i always wanted to play p4 in japanese too , but i dont actually know the language so i couldnt.

• Locked thread