Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Saints ability to choke seems to have outdone the Panthers'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
lol wasting time

Brees is no Stafford.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Touched it before it went out of bounds on a kickoff and pinned the Saints at the 2

Haha, let me rephrase. Has he done anything good or positive during his tenure with the Saints?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This is a helluva debut from Palardy, if we're being real.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Winkie01 posted:

Brees is no Stafford.

Thank Christ

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, let me rephrase. Has he done anything good or positive during his tenure with the Saints?

Then no

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good play, imo.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

shoulda lateraled.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
well, they tried

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What the hell was that???

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

loving WHEW

Thank god.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Did Thomas not realize that he was supposed to lateral or was the actual play call just for him to try to take it the whole way?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Suck a butt, Drew.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
new pro bowl idea: use a jugs gun instead of a qb

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
I sure do love important games of the season being played on short rest with half my team inactive.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
You do actually have to lateral it at some point for that play to even potentially work like what the gently caress

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Saints should cut all special teams players imo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fast cars loose anus posted:

You do actually have to lateral it at some point for that play to even potentially work like what the gently caress

It looked like it might have been set up ok too with how far they were able to push up the field originally, although I couldn't see if the Panthers were staying in their lanes.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
4-6, and now my Sunday is free.

Whee.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
:lol: Yup let's loving shovel-pass it and try to run it the entire field. Saints are poo poo.

RumbleFish posted:

This is a helluva debut from Palardy, if we're being real.

Also this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

It looked like it might have been set up ok too with how far they were able to push up the field originally, although I couldn't see if the Panthers were staying in their lanes.

Yeah I was thinking "hm they've got a lot of space when he laterals it back across and ... oh he's just sort of pushing into the pile of like 7 Panthers um... "

And then he was tackled and it was over

• Locked thread