Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.
The Nugget Bridge was always such a slog for kid-me. You're telling me I've got to go through the rival battle, then take on five plus one generics? C'mon.

Still, I like how the game's designed to show off those unreachable cave entrances as you're passing by. Really piques the curious spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the pokecenter is like 5 seconds away, it's only a slog if you let it be

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
:ohdear: Well that wasn't a very nice visit.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I thought Pokemon was a harmless kids game based on forcing animals into blood sport, not about drama and people being rude.

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.

Added Space posted:

I thought Pokemon was a harmless kids game based on forcing animals into blood sport, not about drama and people being rude.

Rudeness is actually a key component of the original games. Your rival, for instance.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Seriously. He tells you to smell him later, but when it do he gets all weird about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Hey just let everyone know this LP is not dead, I just ran into a few technical problems and stuff. Updates should resume very soon, just wanted to make sure this thread didn't get archived. I will close it for the time being though, thanks for your patience.

• Locked thread