Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
reminder the big criticism of nate silver last election was that he was trying to make it sound like trump had a half decent chance to try and make it sound like a horse race when hillary had it in the bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
the forecast needle this year swung form 90% to 30% to 55% in a 15 minute time span. nate himself tweeted that it was busted

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
this year the state i'm saddest about is florida. desantis was an outed white supremacist

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
every year a half million chuds from the northeast retire to florida you shouldn't expect anything good to come from there

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
so apparently the chapo trap house stream was good

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this year the state i'm saddest about is florida. desantis was an outed white supremacist

Didnt Steve King win again too despite all the very public white supremacy poo poo he has been spewing the last few weeks? Iowa sounds like a pretty horrible state.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

every year a half million chuds from the northeast retire to florida you shouldn't expect anything good to come from there

Are you including all the retiring boomer chuds from Canada in the northeast number or is that on top of it?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Yeah a friend was watching and quickly became honestly concerned for the man’s well-being

E: this was re the chapo stream

Pirate Radar fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Nov 7, 2018

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperFaintDonutBCouch

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The dead Bunny Ranch dude won his race

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
florida cracker country

at least after tonight a huge chunk of the state's black population can actually vote again with amendment 4 passing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

exmarx posted:

so apparently the chapo trap house stream was good

Yeah, I...don't think that headline and those photos are going to have the deterrent effect that Breitbart thinks they will have.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I like this one because of the faces

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

avshalemon posted:

hello friends. today is the two-year anniversary of a great man's death

Ah yes, the day canidate Trump died, and president trump was born

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i caught like a half hour at the very start of the stream and they were already halfway drunk, so it's not surprising it went further downhill from there

e: https://livestreamfails.com/streamer/chapotraphouse lol

R. Mute fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Nov 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873662

New Chat thread

• Locked thread