Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Not even KSU.... loving Kansas.

But I would like us all to remember better times, like when we took a huge steaming dump on southern California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFAejQi05vI

Hook 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
yeah, op, unreal tournament was a really good game. they don't make them like that anymore

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You will have a national championship in like three years if you get Tom Herman from Houston.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
in accordance with state law they're gonna chain charlie strong to the bumper of a f-350 king ranch and drag him down a gravel road

if a court ruled him mentally retarded he could just go straight to the gas chamber

rip charlie

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im pretty sure they're just going to give him 10 million dollars because he has a strong contract

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

LordArgh posted:

yeah, op, unreal tournament was a really good game. they don't make them like that anymore

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

LordArgh posted:

Have you tried Quake Live?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

in accordance with state law they're gonna chain charlie strong to the bumper of a f-350 king ranch and drag him down a gravel road

if a court ruled him mentally retarded he could just go straight to the gas chamber

rip charlie

Haw haw, they should do to this black man what they did to James Byrd, Jr. Hilarious!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

City name

Sports team

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

...and the pitch! posted:

Haw haw, they should do to this black man what they did to James Byrd, Jr. Hilarious!

no they shouldn't because that's wrong

they will because it's texas

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I still don't care about this flyover country horseshit

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

There's no reason to fly over Texas so. I mean Kansas you kind of have to but this isn't about them.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

...and the pitch! posted:

There's no reason to fly over Texas so. I mean Kansas you kind of have to but this isn't about them.

If you're flying to South America!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh no bitch team A lost vs bitch team B let me get irrationally mad about this since I keep mixing up sports with actually relevant things in life

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh no bitch team A lost vs bitch team B let me get irrationally mad about this since I keep mixing up sports with actually relevant things in life

Like getting owned in battlefield.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
RIP Texas Football

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

RIP Texas Football

Actually they fired Strong so maybe they'll have a chance of becoming relevant again.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Sorry idiot rear end OP but UT beat Missouri last night

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Sorry idiot rear end OP but UT beat Missouri last night

The SEC sucks dick, any victory therein is meaningless you turds can't even beat Wisconsin.

Long live the Big Ten. Long live the king. Long live king Urban Meyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i love sportsball!!

• Locked thread