Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"For me to poop on"
-the cast of magic knight rayearth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Second season Rayearth was Good; it dealt with consequences and poo poo. Also I think Umi had to bellydance-fight some princesses.

I'm not going to rewatch any of it. It will remain a treasured memory.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Mazed posted:

I'm not going to rewatch any of it. It will remain a treasured memory.

Same

There's no way i could enjoy it the way I did when i was 14

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

2/24 UPDATE

GOT SOME GREAT NEWS

the vhs randy ordered for me finally came in! i have in my hand clamps finest ova, and it took less time to come in than it took pat to encode a video! its a hong kong sub so its a bit dicy in places but it looks fantastic!

AND THATS NOT ALL!!!1

i was able to rent out a room at the library downtown to have a viewing! they got that sweet T3 line which means i can do a LIVE WEBCAST

bookmark <a href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/anime-is-cooolll''>this site </a> because on 2-26 at 9CST were guna have LIVE SHOWING EYAHHHH

(c) 1997 original website do not steal

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

looking forward to this... hopefully I don't forget the time difference and show up 2 hours late

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
May Mokona have mercy on your souls.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

2/26 UPDATE

REMINDER THAT THE LIVE STReAM IS IN AN HOUR!

you can view it here. also the built in chat doesnt work so well so i set up an irc channel here if ya wana chat (its more fun imo)

anyway were chillin in the libraray right now waitin on the pizza. this is shits guna be so rad guys !

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
wind ham

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Good god almighty, that was a perfect trainwreck.

Thank you, thank you so much for this sublime ultimate Rayearth experience, you nerds.

Now go back in time and tell your 90s selves to always eat their table-scrap lobster n' dumpster onions to grow big and strong.

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

so you're renaming anime nite to "ovum and chill" right

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Can't wait to get into my nice warm womb tonight and go to sleep

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The obliteration of everything around tokyo tower with the tower itself untouched was amazing.

Then the FEMA warehouse graduation happened.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

motherfucking wombpits

that was very close to peak CLAMP

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite line from chat was 'I have CLAMP disease, all my long pants turn into boyshorts as soon as I wear them'.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Maximum CLAMP

Dumb joke I made during a boring part in like 2 min thanks to some COOL DUDE from GIS who did all the lasso tool work for me already

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Also Sailor Moon had similarly dumb proportions, though it kinda varies by the episode

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Post the Ms paints

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

:rip: Tokyo.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I tried to watch but even years later ustream still dies every ten seconds for me.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Sindai posted:

I tried to watch but even years later ustream still dies every ten seconds for me.

Ustream's an engima. I got a nice, new computer that's able to do anything I can dream of except run Ustream. My lovely old laptop that chugs? Ustream will stutter once when I load the page and then run fine.

Actually, it might run better because it fails to load the chat.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
This garbage better get uploaded somewhere because I couldn't make it for the stream and I love garbage.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

I couldn't get the chat to work, so apparently missed a ton of fan art.

(please post it here thanks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

2/27 UPDATE

thank you to everyone who watched the finale with us

anime nite happens every monday night so if you liked last night maybe come watch again in the future? i make announcements for it here (among other things)

anyway time to close this blog thread. until next time

• Locked thread