Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I would be friends with a wolf man and The Man-Thing.

I would try and cheer up the wolf man about his problems because werewolves often seem unhappy in the movies, but I think it's a pretty cool thing to be. I would try to get him to look on the bright side, but I would also be careful not to assume too much, because it might not be all it's cracked up for!

We would play Secret of Mana together and I would tell him all the ideas I have for video games.

Oh, and as for The Man-Thing? That's simple... I'd ask him what he wants to do! :D
Friendship can't all be about yourself, ya know.

Your turn! What monsters would YOU be pals with, and what would you do when you hung out together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i would befriend a chupacabra and drive it to Steak 'n' Shake for chocolate malts

pretty hard to consume a SnS malt using only a straw but i bet he could do it

social vegan

I'd take Krampus drinking and then teach him how to TP front lawns

Plebian Parasite

Me n the Jersey Devil will play the PS1 game Jersey Devil and he'll probably tell me that they got alot wrong, but they did a good job and how most of his life isn't actually worthy of a whole video game but he still feels honored by the homage.

Macnult

netflix and chill with a succubus. we're just friends though

alnilam

Dracula is my friend and he's really smart and interesting and well educated, we like to just hang out and get drunk and talk about history sometimes. Well, i get drunk and then he drinks my high abv blood but you get the picture.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I'd be friends with Frankenstein's monster and I'd cuddle him and tell him I love him for who he is and let him cry it all out.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Then we'd smoke a weed

Manifisto

I think it'd be fun to hang out with a bunch of vermicious knids and try teaching them words other than "SCRAM"

I might teach them some naughty words, I just might

ty nesamdoom!

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bet it'd be hella cool to :2bong: with Cookie Monster then make some bomb rear end cookies. :420:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

be friends with a genie. unlimited power and Robin Williams's blue ghost at my side

FutonForensic

or, worst case scenario, a magical Shaquille O'Neal

ChickenWyngz

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I'd probably change it up everyday by hitting random on this excellent website: http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I'd like to be friends with a Kobold who could help carry some of my tools around at work.

And he'd have little Kobold PPE like a hadhat and safety glasses... and he'd probably have to be paid and all too. I'd help him do his taxes and then we can watch Netflix and help him study for his certified instrumentation technician exam.

----------------

Plebian Parasite

Me n my mimic pulling righteous pranks, but only after he promises not to swallow people whole.

vanisher

Me and Boogeyman go way back. He'd watch out for me under the bed, hang out in my closet, that sort of thing. When I was in high school the relationship got weird, he was always trying to touch my sleeve and he'd say stupid stuff. Now that I'm older we're still friends but it's kind of awkward.

Boogeyman: Haha, hey V let me up on the bed. Let's tickle fight. Dare me to?
Vanisher: Oh haha, no thanks I have a big test tomorrow so I need my sleep.
Boogeyman: What, I just have all this energy to get rid of, know what I mean?
Vanisher: Oh boogyman you're so wacky, that's why we'll always be friends
Boogeyman: Haha.. alright night vanisher :smith:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
I would be pals with a Wendigo and make him a full English breakfast every day, and in return he'd let me ride around on his back through the Canadian wilderness and howl at the moon with him while NOT eating the local Aboriginal peoples. Good times.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Historical Wizards

I feel like a Golden Saint back when they were weird robot things, would be cool.

But a scamp would be a prime pick, I mean come on who doesn't love those guys
Just listen to the little guy(may be loud)

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Plebian Parasite

I had to apologize to my scandanavian dwarf friend as I did not realize that Niflungr is their word and I am not allowed to say it.

FactsAreUseless

I dunno, whatever they wanted to do. I assume Mr. Trump likes golf?

eonwe

I'd take a nice trip to Cambodia with Kissinger

e:

FactsAreUseless posted:

darn yours is better

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My bestie the Blutsager keeps trying to get me to eat their grave dirt. This is why I always eat before I go visit friends.

Puppy Doll

Hey everybody!
mothman and i would go have a nice spa day together and treat ourselves to thai iced teas after and talk about boys

FluffieDuckie

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bean mom

I would hang out with the King Slime

and jiggle for humanity's salvation

----------------

The X-man cometh
I want to sing a capella with Cthulhu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i would hang out with the biggest monster of all, MAN

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread