Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

having your bday on 9/11 must be horrible. Two cakes?!?!?!? Which one do you eat first?!?!

my birthday is 9/11 ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Homework Explainer posted:

my birthday is 9/11 ama

have you forgotten?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

have you forgotten?

*guitar twang*

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
We deserve whatever the new 9/11 we'll get next year is because we elected Trump, just like we deserved the old 9/11 for things we did leading up to it.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

a second trump has hit the white house

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wait, are we killing off random civilians now for the sins of governments they may not even have voted for

looks like collective punishment is back on the menu, boys

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

a 9/11 every day of the week

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Homework Explainer definitely thinks America deserved 9/11 and I'm not even sure I disagree with him

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Homework Explainer definitely thinks America deserved 9/11 and I'm not even sure I disagree with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ny2_Q1Cg-Q

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

my birthday is 9/11 ama

What were you going to originally wish for before you had to change it to some sentimental bullshit?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
full communism now

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Come on though, you think it.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Terror Sweat posted:

Yes. The election of Donald Trump is truly the worst thing the united States has ever done. Before November 9th, 2016 it was a peaceful little country that never caused any horrible atrocities

Comparatively, this is true.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Come on though, you think it.

nah, a bunch of civilians getting iced isn't really my kind of retributive justice

plus it led to the terrifying nightmare fascism we're seeing crop up today

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
don't be a pussy homework explainor

my communist dad told me that most of the people in the twin towers were rich finance workers and thus a legitimate and fair target

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what if the election of Donald J Trump sent ripples back in time that toppled the towers

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Trumpenproletariat posted:

don't be a pussy homework explainor

my communist dad told me that most of the people in the twin towers were rich finance workers and thus a legitimate and fair target

I believe this in my heart

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I also believe that any terrorist attacks that happen during the Trump presidency are probably morally justified, regardless of how many "innocent" civilians die. That said I will not do terrorism nor will I fund it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I also believe that any terrorist attacks that happen during the Trump presidency are probably morally justified, regardless of how many "innocent" civilians die. That said I will not do terrorism nor will I fund it.

maoism third-worldism? now that's a name i've not heard in a long time. a long time

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

somebody say maoism third worldism????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

somebody say maoism third worldism????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
on 9/11 i felt like someone had succeeded in striking against the heart of the american empire but that what they were trying to replace it with wasn't any better

i felt the same way on 11/9!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You can choose to let another suicidal minority define your reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

nah, a bunch of civilians getting iced isn't really my kind of retributive justice

plus it led to the terrifying nightmare fascism we're seeing crop up today

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

i crave a video of someone wearing this around for a day, the reactions alone would be magical

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

asdf32 posted:

I think it would be a lot easier to be smug about America and Trump if Trump didn't represent a brand of authoritarian nationalism that already exists everywhere else in the first world. It's not funny like watching someone trip and fall instead its like watching a plague infect one person after another with no clear end in sight.

this is true, but it does at least let us be smug at the americans who were like 'haha, parliamentary democracy and multiparty systems? that just gives far-right parties power and representation'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

my birthday is 9/11 ama

• Locked thread