Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

oh snap. ok so i watched this film on netflix PERVERT PARK

The Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins and has risen again

my christian ethics compel me in one direction,
yet my normal fleshy man instincts compel me in the opposite

i am at the same time feeling compassionate yet furious hatred i can't figure this out it's hurting my head i think i need to go for a walk and get some exercise.

basically, discus this film and your thoughts about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

don't comment unless you've seen it

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
not seen it OP

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

its really firkin sad if you are a drug user, i suggest you ingest the drugflavors that make your feel emotions harder

anyway i really need some exercise like that was f'd up

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

then watch it man it's a SUNDAY we are supposed to be doing the Lords work and the Jesus was always hanging around those gnarly bros

i really need my avatar back this has completely ruined my posting form why do the DnD mods gotta be such butthurt nerrrrrrdsdssss

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey Ned can you give me a three sentence summary ?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ove seen it. Spoiler; Albert einstein married his sister

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Hey Ned can you give me a three sentence summary ?

Sexual Predators are all too Monsterous. Monsters are all too Human. Humans are all too Sexual.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i saw it, its a tour de france of emotion and art

sike

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What the hell are you talkin' about, OP?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ive been meaning to check that movie out

maybe today ill check that movie out

:sax::drum::guitar:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
A pedestrian and derivative movie and thread.

Dragons or piss off OP.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

voted 3 this thread has room for improvement

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I watched Married to the Eiffel Tower on Netflix once with my girlfriend and her roommates, then I spent about twenty minutes publicly crying over how I could never have a relationship as sincere and constructive as that autistic lady and the Eiffel Tower had. I think it was the scene where she joyfully ground on a girder in front of a bunch of kids on a tour that broke me. We broke up a few months later.

That's my story OP

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

never seen this film, also didn't read the op or any other posts itt

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

OMGVBFLOL posted:

never seen this film, also didn't read the op or any other posts itt

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
ive seen it and I agree with everything you say, OP

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Commie Nedflanders is a bad poster and powerfully mentally ill.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Im another poster who hasnt seen this.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I don't have a TV but I do enjoy pizza

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mameluke posted:

I watched Married to the Eiffel Tower on Netflix once with my girlfriend and her roommates, then I spent about twenty minutes publicly crying over how I could never have a relationship as sincere and constructive as that autistic lady and the Eiffel Tower had. I think it was the scene where she joyfully ground on a girder in front of a bunch of kids on a tour that broke me. We broke up a few months later.

That's my story OP

thank you for sharing that was beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mameluke posted:

That's my story OP

• Locked thread