Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

NCAA Football was my favorite video game and then a bunch of washed up losers like Ed O'Bannon had to go gently caress it all up. Makes me angry just thinking about it

loving same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They say he hit people with a car and started a stabbin ? is it a palestinian rampage, idgi

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

you guys realize college football is just the NFL with shittier players and way more racism, right

yeah west coast football is pretty disappointing sorry for your lameness

also lol at alabama being scared of any team in the big10

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Sounds like you're from the west coast probably Portland

sounds like someone doesn't actually know anything about west coast college football

Portland is easily the worst possible choice for "major west coast city that doesn't care about college football"

LGD fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Nov 28, 2016

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

med school head posted:

yeah west coast football is pretty disappointing sorry for your lameness

also lol at alabama being scared of any team in the big10

i'm from dawg country pal

it's bad

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
wtf is this thread about

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

JT Barret was not short. Harbawl can suck on it forever. 43 freshmen beat his 44 seniors, don't fumble on the goal line maybe.

I don't know if this is a joke but that's an image from the TV broadcast, filmed at a 45 degree angle to the first down line. Someone just skewed it in PS to make the line vertical, as if geometry works that way.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

i'm from dawg country pal

it's bad

oh man, i take back what i said im sorry for that man

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LGD posted:

sounds like someone doesn't actually know anything about west coast college football

Portland is easily the worst possible choice for "major west coast city that doesn't care about college football"

The almighty Portland pilots lol

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

NCAA Football was my favorite video game and then a bunch of washed up losers like Ed O'Bannon had to go gently caress it all up. Makes me angry just thinking about it

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

The almighty Portland pilots lol

women's soccer is also very important yes

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5cqfuY-mQ

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

LGD posted:

women's soccer is also very important yes

it's awesome that america will kick rear end at women's soccer forever since there are more girls playing soccer in high school here than the rest of the world combined has female soccer players in general

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The almighty Portland Pilots lol

RIP Clive

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

EA NCAA Football 20XX was loving awesome I loved playing on easy mode with my lovely team and beating all the good teams so I could steal all their recruits then just keep beating them every year still on easy mode and then the game was like welp you did 20 seasons of that do it again and I'd do it again until next year's came out.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Chinatown posted:

is objectively better than the nfl sorry bruv

this is the part where I post all the stupid poo poo about college football and you respond with "b-b-but the atmosphere and spirit!"

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

is objectively better than the nfl sorry bruv

lmao

the NFL is kinda awful but nah

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

EA NCAA Football 20XX was loving awesome I loved playing on easy mode with my lovely team and beating all the good teams so I could steal all their recruits then just keep beating them every year still on easy mode and then the game was like welp you did 20 seasons of that do it again and I'd do it again until next year's came out.

:agreed:

Was fun taking some garbage college like Texas State or UCF and act like I'm some coaching/recruiting genius when I turned the program around. I'm really hoping they bring it back at some point. :smith:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do you think Alabama could beat the Cleveland Browns

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Ein cooler Typ posted:

yes

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
at flippy cup, now that manziel is gone

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Was fun taking some garbage college like Texas State or UCF and act like I'm some coaching/recruiting genius when I turned the program around. I'm really hoping they bring it back at some point. :smith:

I liked to play as BALL State.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ein cooler Typ posted:

lol yeah Cleveland Browns? More like a Cleveland street walkers dirty Brown

lol the Cleveland Browns

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Browns would probably beat Alabama by 100 points.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Texas Stat and UCF are easy mode because of their recruiting area. I would do Wyoming because they are in a bigger conference and not a great recruiting area. I remember one time I did run/gun and just set my strategy to 85% pass and somehow went to the nation championship in year two. One of my proudest moments.

They should rerelease a "college football" game and just use fake team names but have the same process/gameplay.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Even the 0-16 Detroit Lions would beat Alabama by 6 touchdowns.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Everyone in the State of Ohio has checked in as "safe" via Facebook. Well, except those who got stabbed.

Stay safe garbage state.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Even the 0-16 Detroit Lions would beat Alabama by 6 touchdowns.

Lmbo

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

givepatajob posted:

Everyone in the State of Ohio has checked in as "safe" via Facebook. Well, except those who got stabbed.

Stay safe garbage state.

lol who dies of stabbing in a first world country

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Browns would probably beat Alabama by 100 points.

The Browns should get to play some college teams to boost their confidence.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Extra Large Marge posted:

The Browns should get to play some college teams to boost their confidence.

The only reason they haven't is the possibility that they might still lose :(

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Dave_Indeed posted:

JT Barret was not short. Harbawl can suck on it forever. 43 freshmen beat his 44 seniors, don't fumble on the goal line maybe.

that pic is edited so the perspective is completely hosed up

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Who?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Screech's cousin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLo85T0g3U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it probably burns some Alabama britches that the first ever college football championship belongs, now and forever, to The Ohio State University

• Locked thread