Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exo the Dev
Aug 10, 2016
To be honest, our staff can write more entertaining ban reasons than some actual threads at times.

My personal favorite of all time is where Fedule destroys some kid and his Minecraft LP video series.

Fedule posted:

You showed up fresh off registration to market your channel by dumping the latest in your 130+ episode "Vanilla Minecraft LP with mods (sic)" LP, of which all episodes are poo poo (this judgement based on a representative sample of your videos).

This is a straight ban because for my money you don't give the first poo poo about our forums and have no intention to contribute anything of worth, so you probably won't mind being used to send a message. Lets be honest; you won't miss us, and we won't miss you.

Best of luck farming the YouTube Superstar Dollars.

A close second is our resident cool guy Captain_Maclaine busting a rhyme whilst busting a cap into a forum account's rear end.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I gave you a chance, such a chance did I give,
To avoid being banned, and continue to live.
In spite of such luck, you still failed to post,
So as a result, your account is now toast.

merry exmarx comes in at #3 with this gem.

merry exmarx posted:

[in extremely politoons voice]
Let me tell you fuckers something. And this goes directly towards the ultra left idiots hiding in their parents house on the old copper wire 56k connection. Because you idiots are so downtrodden right?

18 year olds.... In 1944 were actaully fighting for good and laying down their lives and this is all you got? THEY GAVE IT ALL. And for once? What you actually believe in. Would you????

You loving hypocrites. They died for good. They died for us. They DIED FOR US. THEY WERE 18 loving YEARS OLD. People that married and stayed married because not onnly did they believe in values. They believed in themselves. Now, I am sorry your rear end wasn't handed the wooden spooon on your thwap about 13 years ago. As your 60 hippy parents didn't believe in this little thing called accounability. But I will tell you this right now. The wooden spoon is back. And you little 21 carebare pussies better buckle up. Because your free ride never came with Obama, and it sure as poo poo isn't coming now. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
HORRIBLE JERK The Posting Experiment PUNISHMENT REASON The experiment was a failure.

From a while back, but it's too perfect.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The 2008 Toxx bannings that ended with
L
A
T
E
R
S

Then there was Keyboard Goop: "I don't even know what to put in the ban reason"

• Locked thread