Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

What do you think, about video games?

Let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theyre good

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Endorph posted:

theyre good

good post can we get this stickied? mods? thanks

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
A video game in the hand is worth two in the bush.

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

Ash: You sell rocks?
Flint: Pewter City souveneirs, you want to buy some?
board games are better

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Games are good but online games have gotten objectively worse due to toxicity

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I hate vidya games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dropkickpikachu posted:

board games are better

p sure i follow you on twitter

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

What are your favourite Miyamoto franchises, Stux?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

What are your favourite Miyamoto franchises, Stux?

super metroid

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I like video games because the numbers get bigger and I feel validated.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kirby is a pink piece of poo poo and i dont care who know sit

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Kirby will gently caress your rear end up, it's been proven through science that he's stronger than Majin Buu

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
I like the one where the man does the thing

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I had Tony Hawk for N64 so I didn't get the full songs, I hate video games now

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Honestly video games are garbage now. They've gotten to be too convoluted without adding any value or excitement to what is already there. AAA games are the absolute worst about this, releasing half finished games that you have to pay the rest for over the period of a year with a $60 season pass.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Kirby's Adventure is good

Don't know about all the other games

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Nina posted:

I like the one where the man does the thing

that one sucks poo poo!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Honestly video games are garbage now. They've gotten to be too convoluted without adding any value or excitement to what is already there. AAA games are the absolute worst about this, releasing half finished games that you have to pay the rest for over the period of a year with a $60 season pass.
So play different games.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
ive already preordered the nintendo switch, had to because my phone would not stop alerting me to all the video game news articles about it! hell the other day on kotaku they had a thinkpiece on how this will change the face of gaming for centruies to come, and i just sat there and thought wow, what a world

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Stux I enjoyed your LP guest performances and wish you would stop being so self destructive with your posting.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Hey FAU, could you add the Slayer tag to the filter list in Games? It'd make it a lot easier to find the horror games thread (and I think there's a few other active threads with it too). Sorry for posting unrelated to the topic at hand, I just didn't want to make a whole thread about it.

For the record, I enjoy video games, but I haven't been able to play them much lately because of prepping for finals and stuff. I got Pokemon Moon and I'm looking forward to playing that once I have free time. Probably gonna get a Switch when that comes out too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Scratch-O posted:

Hey FAU, could you add the Slayer tag to the filter list in Games?
I think I'll just make it forums-wide, enough different places use it. It's really popular.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

theyre good and the Kirby thread tag makes it even better

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I said come in! posted:

*only buys ubisoft games* video games suck now, actually

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Video games are the anime of computers

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think I'll just make it forums-wide, enough different places use it. It's really popular.

Thanks, man!

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Relax Or DIE posted:

Video games are the anime of computers

Then Chie is the best anime

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I said come in! posted:

mods can was get a ban on this chucklefuck

boy are my arms tired posted:

ive already preordered the nintendo switch, had to because my phone would not stop alerting me to all the video game news articles about it! hell the other day on kotaku they had a thinkpiece on how this will change the face of gaming for centruies to come, and i just sat there and thought wow, what a world

this is questionable but as a gamer, i support you

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Stux I enjoyed your LP guest performances and wish you would stop being so self destructive with your posting.

im just posting i dont understand

LuiCypher posted:

Then Chie is the best anime

correct

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You have more probations and bans than I've had fulfilling breakfasts m8

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

You have more probations and bans than I've had fulfilling breakfasts m8

i dont know what youre talking about

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

god save the queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
gaming on a xblox: no
on a ps4: uh, no
on a psp: how do you say "I would really love to game on this... not!" in asian?
on a pc: unoptimized bullshit ports and indie hipster garbage for people who have feelings... goddamit to hell, my lord, jesus christ. I'd buy a gun and shoot myself with it if I hadn't spent all my money constructing this failure megatlith. next please.
on the nintendo whatever: oh wow, it's a shittier version of the normal turds in the toilet, except I'm supposed to pick this one up and carry it around with me so everyone knows my problems, like one of those badges the nazis made the jews wear, thanks but no thanks japan.
on a phone: here's a game to play with your phone, go to hell with it.

• Locked thread