Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

saw this movie a week ago not having heard anything about it, it's really great. fun sendup of '60s kitsch and sexploitation. feels like the kind of movie someone working at an occult bookstore would make. highly recommended. trailer is slightly :nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AU1u9_03vg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

I'm really excited for this. I wish it was playing in KC.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Can't wait to watch it in 9 months on Amazon prime or something

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
htat ren faire segemnt killed all narrative momemntum for me

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Coaaab posted:

htat ren faire segemnt killed all narrative momemntum for me

I loved it just cuz it reminded me of the original Wicker Man & also Valerie and her Week of Wonders

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
did like the jeanne dielman quote at the end tho

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I wasn't hot on Anna Biller's previous feature, Viva, but this looks dope

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i need to watch viva since apparently the script is just made of old playboy cartoon subtitles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Parallax posted:

i need to watch viva since apparently the script is just made of old playboy cartoon subtitles

This actually might cause a complete 180 on my opinion of viva

I should rewatch it

• Locked thread