Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
.. when I see fight scenes.. Extremely poor fight chorography gets on my nerves. I usualy take toilet breaks or go make som food when they are on.

Superman movie was abyssmal in that sense, but no - it's not only in supernatural movies - even in action movies the combatants seems to send a snail mail telegraph telling their oponent that they will punch sometime next year.

Am I alone in this frustration, or do people enjoy this sadistic tormenting crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I roll my eyes when skinny female leads are able to beat up muscled bad guys.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

I roll my eyes when skinny female leads are able to beat up muscled bad guys.

Ronda Rousey can actualy do this atleast, and she makes it look real :D

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Cynthia Rothrock can do this, too. But I'm not entirely sure if people would file her mentally under "skinny".

• Locked thread