Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

Thanks to having multiple fake IDs, I have gotten so many vaccinations that I exude an autism causing aura for three miles around me.

Well, I've had so many immunizations that I produce herd immunity for the entire planet all by myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

i had so many vaccinations i caught autism but then developed autism antibodies and fought it off, and now scientists predict that my plasma will eliminate all sonic the hedgehog fanfiction by 2020

Ultra Spoot

Only two? Please, us woke people know it's two bottles a day and you never have to eat their hmo and pesticide riddled "food" again. I'm 75 pounds. 75 pounds of PURE MUSCLE *lunges at you to show off my agility, snaps spine*

Mariana Horchata

Niacin,

not even once.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i had a case of b12 tablets for dinner and now i have enough excess energy to power kyrgyzstan.

RazzleDazzleHour

I said to hell with directions and popped eight Xanax earlier. I've been running around the neighborhood for the last six hours looking for ringing phones to answer and telling every girl I see on the street that I really like their haircut. My car is packed and I'm about to begin my cross-country road trip where I plan on correcting all the baristas who misspelled and mispronounced my name at every Starbucks I've ever been to. Instead of staying at hotels I'm going to save money by spending my nights riding public transportation without headphones or sitting in Chipotle restaurants telling the person who heats up the tortillas not to skimp out on the rice just because they're running low and they don't want to make a new batch the whole reason people come here is to feel disgustingly full at the end of their meal and if you can fold that burrito without it bursting at the sour cream-filled seams than I'm not sure you're ready for this responsibility

Senior Management

Mariana Horchata posted:

Niacin,

not even once.

I get the Niacin flush bad from the 5 hour energy but then I discovered an easy eldritch secret from my pharmacist to prevent it.

:jerry:

social vegan

gaggle of teachers: *walk up* Why hello, social vegan, and uhhh what have we got here

sv: Hi all, this is my science fair project!

teachers: ...strange, it looks just like you sitting in front of some bristol board with and open jar of TUMS

sv: ya'll are gonna wanna stand back for this one

Farecoal

There he go
i took some prozac and it alleviated some of my depression!!!

social vegan

my doctor says, "one at a time, please" at my check ups

social vegan

three blind monks take turns feeling my body, they all agree, there are two men there

MrWillsauce

social vegan posted:

three blind monks take turns feeling my body, they all agree, there are two men there

FutonForensic

social vegan posted:

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 404 days!
Every day for the last two years I've stubbed my toe on parked cars. I'm now immune to car accidents. I cross the street without looking, and a bus fruitlessly bounces off my shoulder. The street is a plinko board. My antibodies dissolve a semi. I cannot be stopped

the bsd boys fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Dec 8, 2016

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 404 days!
Plagued by dry eyes, I slam a bottle of flax pills. The tears come in a trickle - a torrent - a jet. I am a saline Cyclops and my very sight is destruction. After a hard lesson on responsibility I decide to volunteer as a fountain at a mini golf course

Android Blues

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Every day for the last two years I've stubbed my toe on parked cars. I'm now immune to car accidents. I cross the street without looking, and a bus fruitlessly bounces off my shoulder. The street is a plinko board. My antibodies dissolve a semi. I cannot be stopped

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Plagued by dry eyes, I slam a bottle of flax pills. The tears come in a trickle - a torrent - a jet. I am a saline Cyclops and my very sight is destruction. After a hard lesson on responsibility I decide to volunteer as a fountain at a mini golf course

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

social vegan posted:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Manifisto

ate two communion wafers instead of one and now apparently have a free credit to use on some sort of sin?

looking to covet something, I think - maybe your adorable pets! :evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

my lieutenant: it's over, general google this! we're dead! the doctor army has breached our walls and they're closing in on our position!

me: (pries the lid off a crate to reveal a full bushel of apples) not for long.

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

my lieutenant: it's over, general google this! we're dead! the doctor army has breached our walls and they're closing in on our position!

ahahaha

social vegan

google THIS posted:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon

Every morning the first thing I do is boil ten pounds of lingonberries down into a rich slurry and rub them all over my body to help keep my bladder as clean and pure as fresh fallen snow. Within minutes I begin to expel a stream of crystal clear springwater and must spend the rest of my day at a bottling plant.

• Locked thread