Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

(Only know pic of Moonjoke)
Our story began in Elsweyr when Kakie Moonjoke got into a drinking contest with an as yet unknown Deadric lord. A month later he woke up naked in a refuse pile behind guard barracks in Solitude. He had no memory of the previous month. He was covered in Black-Briar mead bottles and a torn woman's dress.

(Camilla's new dress, stolen from a hooker)
The Dress belonged to Camilla Rosekiller. Her family had a curse that they would all become Vampires. It wasn't a magical curse, it's just because they were called Rosekiller which was so cliché they had no choice. The curse skipped the girl's mother, Edna, but with a name like Camilla...

While Moonjoke was drunk, he had stolen not only Camilla's dress, but also something he cannot remember nor will Camilla admit to. The naked vampire shot streams of flame at the thief before he could gather his wits. She had chased him all the way to Morthal. After Kakie sneaked (snuck?) into an unknown woman's house, Camilla soon followed and the house erupted in flames. There was a fight, a skooma party, and something about an undead bunny. Out of the fires, Kakie ducked quickly away into the swamps, Camilla used all her vampire powers to hide in the graveyard, and the unknown woman began punching everything.

(A rare moment of not-punching)
The woman's house caved in around her. Her neighbor rushed to help, but she punched him. A guard and his dog came to salvage what they could and she punched them. First the dog, then the guard. A line of town's people with buckets rushed to put out the fire. The woman punched them, one by one, down the line, until she made her way to the Jarl's house. Then she punched the door down.

Jarl Ravencrone, with the help of the guards, succeeded with strength and magic to drive the woman away, calling her “Untamable.” The woman discarded her name for that title.

In time, The Thief, the Vampire, and the Untamable had discovered that they were all Dragon Born, thrown together in these series of these strange events. Camilla would join the College of Winterhold, learning the arts to help discover the thief she has sworn vengeance against. Kakie Moonjoke would later climb the ranks of the Thieve's Guild in Riften, looking for wine and treasure and maybe a secret goddess? And the Untamable would wander the land, blindly punching everybody in the face.

Notes: I'm playing this until I'm bored of it.
Just here to have fun and laugh and share fun and laughs.
Spoilers are not fun nor laughable.
Prepare for Cliff Hangers because...you know...three characters.
No, this isn't the special edition.
I like my graphics like my cookie dough.
Raw.
Yes, you can join my stream if you can catch it.
Check my Twitter for when I stream.
It's not just a shameless plug, it's also the only way to reliably know when I stream.
I will be streaming on Friday afternoons for certain,
maybe starting at 6 or 7 Maryland time,
but every other day is a crap-shoot.
Yes, I plan on finishing Pandy and Tuna.

Now that you're caught up...

Last Time, on Skyrim...

Grimwit fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Dec 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

(The post reserved for element of Extra Ordinary Magnitude.)

(And undead bunnies.)

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim, Kakie Moonjoke was returning to the Guild for a relaxing shout at Brynjolf.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim,
Camilla was trying to get in good with the other vampires, but no one would believe she was one.
She's returned to Whiterun to collect a servant.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim, Camilla is a Vampire, but no one will believe her.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim,
The Untamable was still in Marrowwind, getting in a good nap, when suddenly...

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim,
Moonjoke was about to take on Mercer for his traitorous ways against the guild.
Unfortunately, Moonjoke had two tag-alongs to slow him down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Last time, on Skyrim, There was a key, a Twilight thingy, and two less thugs to follow me around.

• Locked thread