Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Mine is a movie about a guy whose wife leaves him for a world famous shark trainer. Driven mad for revenge, he enlists the help of a local teenaged pervert. Together, they harvest bones from graves and do a lot of home surgery and turn this divorced man's face into a horrifying shark-lookin revenge machine. He chews up the shark trainer and his horrible ex with his mutilated shark mouth that is made of filed down bones and whatnot. That's pretty much my Frankenshark, what are you working with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Pretty much the notebook except the rich dad character is a great white shark in a big rear end aquarium and everyone acts like it is nothing strange.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I thought mine was good but then I read yours and :drat: it's perfect, game over...

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

macdonal hamborkles posted:

I thought mine was good but then I read yours and :drat: it's perfect, game over...

The sequel starts right with the ending of the first one when they remove the scarf the teen pervert was wearing through the first movie in a police questioning room, exposing his gills to moonlight and revealing him for the wereshark he was all along. He was only helping the sad divorcee with home surgery in order to cover up his own horrible shark-lookin crimes, but now all bets are off.

If anyone has an enormous amount of money, hit me up.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
i've never seen the notebook, but i'd try a shark version

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
So, the giant shark comes in there and just bites their dicks off! Betcha never seen anything like that before!

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The sharks have arms so they can punch you as well.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
My idea is a Pixar movie where a little baby shark makes a fish friend and tries to convince his family and shark village that they should become vegetarians but it doesn't work and the sharks devour his friend and eventually he joins in because the blood in the water is too tempting and then that shark grows up to be Jaws.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Bob James posted:

The sharks have arms so they can punch you as well.

I would like to add that these are ghost sharks that punch you. Thanks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Old Yeller but it takes place in an undersea colony and instead of a dog it's a dogfish shark.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Tucker and Dale vs Evil but instead of teens killing themselves around innocent hillbillies it's beachgoers that keep accidently jumping into shark mouths or drowning while the sharks try and get away from them

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Live action Street Sharks film

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
My ideal shark movie is narrated by David Attenborough

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jaws

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fish Tale but the hero is a shark instead of that smug Will Smith looking fish

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

Shoot it in IMAX and I'll buy two tickets.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

A shark wants to become a successful jazz singer, but his traditionalist father will have nothing of it.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
He just wanted to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jaws 5 script thats been floating around the net for almost 20 years with the shark eating the guy who jumps off the golden gate bridge

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
My favourite Shark movie is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz1J9PUcMQ0

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A dying man is given a chance to avenge his death after being reincarnated as a shark.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Johnny Mnemonic but with a shark at the end.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

A remake of Aliens with entire sharks replacing just the oblong heads of the Xenomorphs. Everything else stays the same.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
It focuses on the life of the magical shark tooth fairy who exchanges money for all those lovely shark teeth.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

A surfing movie, like Point Break, but instead every scene where they go surfing ends just one character shorter until it's just Keanu's stupid face wondering whereveryone went.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

vyelkin posted:

A depressing two hour documentary that is just footage of sharks that have been thrown overboard by black market Chinese fishermen and are left to suffocate to death at the bottom of the ocean

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
A shark with a gun

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Jaws except from the shark's perspective... Jaws is from the future and all the people he ate were going to be like worse than Hitler.

Especially that little Kitner boy. He was like ten hitlers.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
A young shark is bullied by a pod of orcas, who keep eating the shark's friends & relations

The young shark is eventually eaten as well The End

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Coaaab posted:

A young shark is bullied by a pod of orcas, who keep eating the shark's friends & relations

The young shark is eventually eaten as well The End

Before I hovered over the spoiler text I was imagining, "And that young shark, in a Shyamalan twist, grows up to be Abraham Lincoln."

And I don't even do drugs.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
Howabout a murder mystery in an undersea science habitat where people blame a shark for killing scuba-diving scientists, but actually it was the cook. In the end the cook escapes through the water onto to be dragged into the darkness by a giant squid. The shark's name is Abigail.

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Live action Street Sharks film
you stole my idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

HP Hovercraft posted:

you stole my idea.

:flip:

• Locked thread