Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
thread's haunted. rip in pizza zen death (ghost)robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Saved from the shadow realm:

Had a 2 hour interview today where I was interviewed by 3 different people.

The first guy was a technical interview and he said my answers were "impressive". That's despite the fact that one of the first questions he asked me was what a base class was in object-oriented programming and I said I wasn't familiar with the concept. He game me a blank stare and then 5 seconds later my mind block cleared and I answered the question. I felt like an idiot, I just usually use "parent" and "child" when talking about inheritance.

Second guy was older and asked me more cultural stuff. He had only been there for a month but was by far my favorite interviewer and seemed like a really cool guy.

Last guy was an alumni from my school from like 15 years ago and asked me a bunch of questions about Scrum and decision making.

Feeling pretty good about this one, especially after my last interview that was a disaster.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

I went ahead and made a new exorcised version since the haunting will only come back

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
linky

• Locked thread