Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.change.org/p/richard-kyanka-make-scorpion-king-official-movie-of-blockbuster-video

the visitors to blockbuster video demand it, mods, we want it.

please sign the petition and tell the mods whats wright and whats wrong with this world.

also use this to discuss your favorite parts of the movie and also fabvorite brandon frazier movies mines bedazzled because of his great acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
no

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

It's the series that perfected the orange-brown color palette.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'd prefer Megaforce.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

jesse "the mummy" the Body is:

The scorpions king

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
That CGI of him was so bad in that Mummy movie. Glad they didn't go with a digi-Dwayne for the spinoff.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Absolutely not.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where can i talk to a MANager

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I suggest Robot Jox

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
scorpion king is the best imo

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
There is only one correct answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GXzknyVQ8I

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I suggest Robot Jox

I was on board with Scorpion King until I read this post now it should be Robot Jox.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I laughed my rear end off at this when I first saw it in theatres, and it has been a pleasant surprise to find that the internet finds it as entertaining as I did.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the people of blockbuster have spoken, whats going to be your response mods?!?!?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ScrubLeague posted:

I was on board with Scorpion King until I read this post now it should be Robot Jox.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Scorpion King and Robot Jox should be part of the official movie night playlist of Blockbuster Video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i never saw that movie, but godsmack made a really bad song for that movie's soundtrack. based on that alone i'm gonna give this motion a big ol' pass

• Locked thread