Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
topiKal
Mar 11, 2006

Rock Solid.
Heart Touching.
Yeah we're not playing it regardless since we already deleted the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

topiKal posted:

Yeah we're not playing it regardless since we already deleted the game

Good

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Please spoil the poo poo that we're never going to see, tia.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

goatface posted:

Please spoil the poo poo that we're never going to see, tia.

If you insist.

https://youtu.be/CeVNoGr_PF8

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

if you don't want to watch a video, I know of 2 endings. One you do the thing you're supposed to and allow things to go as the game did and Noct becomes a whiney bitch and Ignis is blinded. The other option is for Ignis to join Ardyn (?) immediately be teleported to Emperor Gollum's Floating Umbrella Lab (?) and then immediately betray him (?) and somehow everyone else has teleportation powers and get there and fight Ardyn. Then foiled, he runs away and Noct goes to the dumb crystal thing to visit Bahamut for 10 years. But since everyone knows he's doing it they're cool and know to be a dick to Ardyn until he comes back.

It'd have been cool if the actual game permits that, but no, we get Cupnoodle moron going to the parabolic time chamber by mistake and coming out after things go to poo poo over 10 years.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I watched/skipped through it. It was dumb. There was a lot of silly grunting.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

goatface posted:

There was a lot of silly grunting.

I watched Koobes do it in his thread and I forgot about the silly grunting until just now. Yeah, definitely watch the video and jump to when you see Ignis put on the ring, that is worth the price of admission.

Not the price of the season pass. the price of freely watching that poo poo on youtube.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
For some reason I just realized ff15 and ride to hell : retribution are basically the same game in spirit.

Hey we have this idea for a huge world but oops now its all a couple of highways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
I'm surprised this game doesn't have an active thread in the main games forum. Seems kind of odd given that it's still getting updates.

drat if there wasn't a lot of lost potential in it though.

• Locked thread