Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
For it. You would not believe how long it took to write this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I don't know what Samsung's plan is with this but if they wanted me to hate Samsung they are doing great.

----------------

Senior Management

But can it play Hearthstone?

:jerry:

drilldo squirt

I don't believe so, sadly.

----------------

drilldo squirt

:tell: me about your tablets, friends.

----------------

Piso Mojado

sorry about your tablet friend, consider reading some reviews next time about the something awful tablet experience

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I know. i used a samsung tablet my mom bought in 2008 that i poo poo you not was as slow at computer processsing as a penis

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
I had an iPad when they came out for some reason (it was a present or a hand-me-down or smth) and it was cool cuz I could play Geometry Wars & Fruit Ninja

sig by vanisher™®

drilldo squirt

Fruit ninja was hypnotic when it first came out.

----------------

Moon Atari

My samsung tablet used to get insanely hot, to the point where I couldn't even hold it. I am not surprised later models started exploding. The only thing I ever used it for was reading comics. I've upgraded to books.

drilldo squirt

Moon Atari posted:

My samsung tablet used to get insanely hot, to the point where I couldn't even hold it. I am not surprised later models started exploding. The only thing I ever used it for was reading comics. I've upgraded to books.

I'm like a hundred percent sure they just made a phone with a bigger screen and forgot to check if the graphic chip could handle the extra size.

----------------

City of Glompton

I upgraded from a clay tablet to a wax tablet, and it has a bit of a learning curve. I tried putting it in water to clean off my initial etchings, but I guess with this newfangled tech you actually heat it up to erase it. lemme tell you--I was surprised , since if you did that with a clay tablet, you'd brick it.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

I upgraded from a clay tablet to a wax tablet, and it has a bit of a learning curve. I tried putting it in water to clean off my initial etchings, but I guess with this newfangled tech you actually heat it up to erase it. lemme tell you--I was surprised , since if you did that with a clay tablet, you'd brick it.

:vince:

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

City of Glompton posted:

lol

sig by vanisher™®

Scaly Haylie

lmbo calrissian posted:

I know. i used a samsung tablet my mom bought in 2008 that i poo poo you not was as slow at computer processsing as a penis

I am frankly worried by your readiness to make that comparison

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Even with the app?

social vegan

Moses holding his tablets: Behold, I have been delivered the ten commandments which shall instruct our lives from now on

Crowd: cool, what are they?

Moses: ...

Crowd: hey moses, hey, what are the commandments I'm ready and excited

Moses: ...look I don't know how to skip the ads

treasure bear

if you're incredibley bad rear end at computer the boys over at XDA might be able to sort you out a Custom ROM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Does it explode, though? I think all Samsung products explode now.

Scaly Haylie

social vegan posted:

Moses holding his tablets: Behold, I have been delivered the ten commandments which shall instruct our lives from now on

drilldo squirt

social vegan posted:

Lmbo at that moses.

----------------

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

social vegan posted:

lololol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Does it explode, though? I think all Samsung products explode now.

it's a feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

social vegan posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

• Locked thread