Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i don't know the entirety of the joke here but im p sure my response would be "..........daaaaaaang"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i don't know the entirety of the joke here but im p sure my response would be "..........daaaaaaang"

i think i portrayed "old-rear end rickety shitbarge" p well

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Outrail posted:

I used to watch Mr. Squiggle when I was a kid, why is it black and white? How old am I? gently caress.

Mr Squiggle new episodes were produced between 1959[!] and 1999. I'm sure I've seen it repeated in recent years, so maybe you're not as old as you think. I'm ancient enough to have actually watched it when it was in black and white. Colour television came to Australia in 1975.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Squiggle

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Dec 22, 2016

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

It worked in "Contact" I made a few improvements notably it is now two-dimensional so even a retarded species can probably understand it without some billionaire genius figuring it out.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

FaradayCage posted:

It worked in "Contact" I made a few improvements notably it is now two-dimensional so even a retarded species can probably understand it without some billionaire genius figuring it out.

How does a starfaring hoola hoop work?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

FaradayCage posted:

You know, for the kids.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

The General posted:

You know, for the kids.

:doh:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

FaradayCage posted:

U.S.S. Extruded Plastic Dingus

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I have improved the current ship, that is what we are doing right? It has twin laser canons!

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

I gave it some windows and took it for a test flight. Also painted it red so it will go faster.

Forward Toward
Aug 14, 2015

No Tank You. not today tanks. Tank you very much.

TANK TANK TANK

VRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Here is a rocket lowtax. I hope you make mine at least as good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

I have improved the current ship, that is what we are doing right? It has twin laser canons!

waffles beyond waffles posted:

I gave it some windows and took it for a test flight. Also painted it red so it will go faster.

Oh my god! LOL

• Locked thread