Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

dreesemonkey posted:

I last-turn Osbourne'd you out of the lead BITCH

My stream of the race was terrible so I must have missed a lot of Tomac's shenanigans. I saw an initial pass where Dungey retreated way up the berm and got stuck, but there wasn't even any contact. I consider it all fair game unless Tomac is doing a Grant on Mookie in NYNJ or something on Dungey. Sucks for Tomac, but he pretty much did lose it himself by being so god awful in NYNJ.

I agree he's probably going to destroy all humans in the outdoors this year.

He was just going slow on purpose to group folks up behind him and let Dungey pass so he could block
him out of the race. Because Dungey is better than Savatgy, and saw it coming, Dungey just slowed down/stopped instead and let Tomac (and Anderson and Grant) go by him. I think it only really happened two or three times. I think it's fair for this last race of the year with nine point difference, I just don't want to see it as a regular occurrence during the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

dreesemonkey posted:

I last-turn Osbourne'd you out of the lead BITCH

More like I Marvin Musquin got out of your way (due to attending and setting-up my sisters wedding).

As the winner of the SX pool, I propose you make the Outdoors thread!

I'm planning on getting the NBC gold pass for $50 bux so I can watch em all.

Is Dungey retiring?

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

shacked up with Brenda posted:

More like I Marvin Musquin got out of your way (due to attending and setting-up my sisters wedding).

As the winner of the SX pool, I propose you make the Outdoors thread!

I'm planning on getting the NBC gold pass for $50 bux so I can watch em all.

Is Dungey retiring?

1. Yea I completely lucked out by picking Malcom in the wildcard spot.
2. Has there previously been an outdoors thread? Is there fantasy for it, or just chatting about it? I'd be up for either. I can make a thread if no one else wants to.
3. I am also going to buy the NBC pass so then I don't have to bitch about lovely streams and waiting for :filez: all the time. I hope MX Sports is getting a decent cut of that, I'd rather be paying them directly as opposed to NBC.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

I don't think there ever has been an outdoors thread, but why not? I like the outdoors better myself.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

I don't think there ever has been an outdoors thread, but why not? I like the outdoors better myself.

I kinda do too because more racing!

Rumors circulating that Dungey is retiring before outdoors.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Yo where my Dungey rumors at

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Yo where my Dungey rumors at

Apparently it's happening today. I think it was supposed to start already (11AM PST according to Vital/RacerX on twitter)

https://twitter.com/racerxonline/status/864528363599384576

e: I suck at coast-math. 11AM PST is 2PM EST.

I will try to work on that outdoors thread this week too

dreesemonkey fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 16, 2017

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Yup, he's retiring now.
https://www.facebook.com/supercrosslive/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
lovely outdoors thread placeholder before I get more time to write something up:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820659

So long, Dungey. You're a cool guy with lot's of money and a hot wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Did Dungey get his mom to dress him?

• Locked thread