Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
-=(BYOB 2016)=-

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

vanisherPlebian ParasiteManifistoladybeard mcflurryBeans (ladybeard mcflurry's dog)death sextCity of GlomptonPalisaderFluffieDuckieBarking GeckoPiso MojadoBIRDCON 2017alnilamAndroid Bluessuper mario batalisocial veganVynarguns for titsRobot Made of meatBo-PepperRushigently caress. marry. t-rexshabbat goyBacon TacoI Was The FuryUrodovMariana Horchatabig black turnoutHistorical WizardsZylaTwenty Four symbolic and Splatmaster

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Dec 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
Happy Hanukkah and Frohe Krampusnacht!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Would you all like to attend our mixer in the barracks?

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
e: im' the dj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Helldump Immunity fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 26, 2016

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
mandatory christmas party at the company headquarters, you have to bring your fat wives too

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Merry holiday yobbers and please be sure not to leave your drinks unattended during the joint holiday party.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hey you guys wanna see my TA-50 gear? If I put it on its like I'm from call of duty

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

merry christams byob

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

thanks for the CCCC webcomic thread it's good and kills time at work

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
1SG says that everybody has to have at least two of his Keystones before they're allowed to leave.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

BYOB are you fuckin ghosting on us

1SG don't like getting ghosted on

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
SGT, write up a counseling statement for BYOB for failure to be at the appointed time and place

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

when i first posted on S-A i started in byob so i love you guys

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a short yob posting career, but I'm glad you guys got your forum back. Merry Christmas yobbers :buddy:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Dec 27, 2016

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mike-o posted:

SGT, write up a counseling statement for BYOB for failure to be at the appointed time and place

It's easily an Art 15

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Didn't we steal the dogge thread from BYOB? I think as penance for not showing up we should steal another thread. Do they have a cat thread?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

bird food bathtub posted:

Didn't we steal the dogge thread from BYOB? I think as penance for not showing up we should steal another thread. Do they have a cat thread?

it came from yospos. It was originally titled post dogges tia or something like that. yospos still has the cat thread.

It wasn't so much that we stole it, but rather movax decided that gip would be a better home. he was right.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

As much as I love cats, as a cat owner myself, there's just something creepy and lonely about a cat thread. It just doesn't translate the way a dog thread does. Cats are private indoor creatures, to be fed and cleaned in private -- not to be over-discussed in public -- like a fleshlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

PYF also has/had a dogge thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690597

Pet Thread had the Corgi and three legged cat (Tyco and Refurb)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3534793

• Locked thread