Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
coudnt find a thread about this game but I just got it and its good so far. its a stealth strategy game set in japan. I just beat the 3rd mission and its really hard, every situation is a cool puzzle and it feels really sweet when you coordinate killing like 3 guards all at once. anybody else playing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
is that the one that's supposed to be like the old Commandos games? those made me go insane... micromanaging all those guys on different parts of the map!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

is that the one that's supposed to be like the old Commandos games? those made me go insane... micromanaging all those guys on different parts of the map!
Yeah I really like them in theory but I wish they were turn-based or something. I know I’m just saying I wish they were totally different games but my tiny brain finds coordinating all the characters in real-time too stressful lol. Tempted to give this one a go and see how I get on tho

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I hesitated getting it cause its real time and I like turn based too. this one has a mode where you can queue up commands to all be done at the same time so for me it kinda makes it feel turn based a little

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
this game owns, I played it all day. it's awesome coordinating all your ninjas to pull off some flawless move where you kill like 5 guards at once without alarming anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Its commandos in japan (japandos) but the interface isnt aids. its ok

• Locked thread