Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

DerekSmartymans posted:

I think you have wizaids. Then again, you have access to creams for the dry skin so you may have conjured up super-model syndrome (not liking foods/throwing up). Photoshop that flaking skin and continue making young girls feel bad about their looks. Now THAT'S evil!

There's no cure for wizaids. Not even lichdom, as far as I know. Sorry.

Blaziken386 posted:

Just read through the whole thread, and I'm loving it. Lots of good advice here guys, kudos. Was hoping someone could help me with a problem I seem to be having ATM?
See, last weekend, I went on a bit of a bender, and at some point I may have accidentally signed a contract with an Eldritch deity who may or may not now be entitled to my immortal soul. I brought it up with an old lawyer buddy from college, and as far as he can tell, it's pretty fuckin' airtight.
I've got about 6 weeks before the tentacled bastard comes to collect, and I want to know if I'm screwed or not. I know some devils can weasel out of contracts like this over time if their nature changes so much that their True Name changes with it, but I'm not sure how to go about that as it is. Should I abandon my current project of becoming a lich and go for the demonic corruption path to immortality, or is there another way out of this that I'm just not thinking of?

You don't even know what you signed your soul away to? Or for? I mean, it's probably Lucifer Morningstar, but it could be any number of entities.

If it's a devil, you can challenge it to a rock-off. I hope you love metal. Devils love metal. Their riffs are loving tasty, they do what they want, and whatever they've got, they're gonna flaunt.

A demon? Well, they're not very reasonable, you will have to fight it. Equip your skeletons and minions with... cold iron I think. If you have a cold iron golem, that's your best bet.

You couuuuld become a lich and argue that you've misplaced your soul if it's the lawyering type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
so, 23 diagon alley bums later, finally figured out avada kedavra. some of you guys are alright, don't go to school tomorrow

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Neville?

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I don’t really understand why england has such a backwards-rear end wizard population. The rest of the civilized evil wizard universe memorizes Power Word: Kill and can properly utilize a pocket dimension, but those snaggletooth retards insist on using wands instead of staves, and they have dumb names for all their pitifully underpowered magician-tier spells like avada kedavra (what a fruity name ffs). I think they didn’t get the memo.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Call up J.B. Flumpwhistle, he may have something for the Wizaids

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

fruit on the bottom posted:

Call up J.B. Flumpwhistle, he may have something for the Wizaids

JB more like BJ, right?

Lol

You get it? Like bj is slang for blow job and wizaids is gay!

Well it would have been great in the bitcoin thread!!!

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Blaziken386 posted:

Just read through the whole thread, and I'm loving it. Lots of good advice here guys, kudos. Was hoping someone could help me with a problem I seem to be having ATM?
See, last weekend, I went on a bit of a bender, and at some point I may have accidentally signed a contract with an Eldritch deity who may or may not now be entitled to my immortal soul. I brought it up with an old lawyer buddy from college, and as far as he can tell, it's pretty fuckin' airtight.
I've got about 6 weeks before the tentacled bastard comes to collect, and I want to know if I'm screwed or not. I know some devils can weasel out of contracts like this over time if their nature changes so much that their True Name changes with it, but I'm not sure how to go about that as it is. Should I abandon my current project of becoming a lich and go for the demonic corruption path to immortality, or is there another way out of this that I'm just not thinking of?

Gather like 6 orphans and make a dummy soul.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Those are fun. A friend of mine won a golden fiddle off of Satan once. He wasn't even that bothered until Charlie Daniels wrote a song about it and it charted.

He gets really pissy when someone brings it up. He's spent a fortune on R&D in the past 40 years for the fresh tortures he's going inflict on Daniels' soul when he finally kicks the bucket.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 6, 2018

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/science/ct-pompeii-volcano-skeleton-20180529-story.html

quote:

New find shows man crushed trying to flee historic Pompeii eruption

Officials at the Pompeii archaeological site have announced a dramatic new discovery, the skeleton of a man crushed by an enormous stone while trying to flee the explosion of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D.

Pompeii officials on Tuesday released a photograph showing the skeleton protruding from beneath a large block of stone that may have been a door jamb that had been "violently thrown by the volcanic cloud."

The victim, who was over 30, had his thorax crushed. Archaeologists have not found the victim's head. Officials said the man suffered an infection of the tibia, which may have caused walking difficulties, impeding his escape.

The archaeological site's general director, Massimo Osanna, called it "an exceptional find," that contributes to a better "picture of the history and civilization of the age."

lots of good skeleton finds lately. suspicious

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Pompeii eruption was a cover up of the necromantic resort in that area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bludgeoned to death, how skeleton. A zombie would have just shrugged it off and kept going :shrug:

• Locked thread