Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
How many feral dogs does everyone think they could take on at once? 6 here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

pic of me training

Also, Mayweather is talking so much poo poo to this dog right now. He is literally going to fight a dog once he learns to read and reads this post.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ok i'm here to fight

for the right

to paaaaartay

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
*tsumasaki-geri*
*small joint locks*

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Passive Aggreeable posted:

*tsumasaki-geri*
*small joint locks*

*runs past u with a sheathed sword*
*pauses 10 paces past u, no one moves*
*cut suddenly appears in my shoulder and begins bleeding, still no one moving*
*ur head suddenly falls off and your neck fountains blood*

RIP

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Pretty good instructional video my sensei linked me to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUcKgOav0c

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Dave_Indeed posted:

I wrestled in college

This is normal. College is a time you should explore your sexuality. No need to be embarrassed.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Folding chair to the back of op's head

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
meet me out back behind the CVS, my buddy dave is the manager there so he won't call the cops.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Folding chair to the back of op's head

Back in the day when it was still 'popular' my group of friends did back yard wrestling and I've both taken and given shots with a folding chair. I also had a guy jump off a loving farm silo and land on me while I was draped over a chair.
I don't care what anyone says, it owned. But don't let your kids do it it's dangerous as poo poo even when you 'know' how dangerous it is and plan it out.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

You sound pretty mad, what you need is a good sexual rear end beating with a golf club, like I don't want to harp on this but seriously you need to have that bare rear end smacked all over the joint

I'm going to 3 wood your anus.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
U lift?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Big Beef City posted:

Back in the day when it was still 'popular' my group of friends did back yard wrestling and I've both taken and given shots with a folding chair. I also had a guy jump off a loving farm silo and land on me while I was draped over a chair.
I don't care what anyone says, it owned.

I know, right? Dudes are all like "Oh god you're coughing up blood you gotta go to the hospital" please you pussies, if there's no stabbing pains when you breathe it's just a bruised lung. My roommate still has a cookie sheet with an imprint of his brother's ear stamped into it. Hey maybe my jaw clicks all the time on the right side when I chew, it was worth it.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I will literally trip backwards over my own feet when we put up our dukes.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time my brother peed on me

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Alright sure, I dont care If I lose I just wanna punch someone. So is it everyone vs OP kung fu movie style? or a duel type thing? Also is it a deathmatch?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

This is normal. College is a time you should explore your sexuality. No need to be embarrassed.

* single leg takedown *
* transition to pin results in mild resistance *
* smirks, tightens spandex fedora *
* cradle *
* match is over *
* we just lay there for hours talking *

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
sorry everyone i got so excited i passed out and when i wokee up i was on a train to alburquerque with only fifteen bucks in my pocket and a dream

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I bet if I got the jump on this guy with a knife his big muscles won't be able to manipulate his bones to attack me.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sponge Baathist posted:

I bet if I got the jump on this guy with a knife his big muscles won't be able to manipulate his bones to attack me.

hey listen alot has changed since i posted this thread, I am a lover now. Maybe this guy just enjoys training for the sporting event that will never ever happen in his life.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
saying this, i will still loving destroy user Dave_Indeed

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

hey listen alot has changed since i posted this thread, I am a lover now. Maybe this guy just enjoys training for the sporting event that will never ever happen in his life.

I have read and acknowledged your post but with that muscle man hanging around I'm still gonna keep my pocketknife ready and remain wary of him making fight threats.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm ready to leg wrestle now

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
if anyone wants to enjoy a nap with me i promise to not punch you dead ocne you fall asleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

if anyone wants to enjoy a nap with me i promise to not punch you dead ocne you fall asleep

Hey boss :bigtran:

• Locked thread