Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Need an OPLAN and a ROE before I even think about strapping up for this gig.

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I'm pregnant

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Army has authorized me as an individual augmentee for this deployment so I'll be coming along.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I have a deployment limiting condition. No, I won’t disclose it.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Doc here, please don’t share fleshlights this float. Thanks.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Signing up as a poorly vetted OTH discharge paper holding contractor for this deployment.

My skills range from getting probated for 6 hours to getting Permabanned. I pride myself on that kind of range.

Smeper Pi!

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Ill be the random it contractor civ you find rocking out with headphones on in a switch closet after youre underway who somehow never noticed the ship was moving.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Signing up as a poorly vetted OTH discharge paper holding contractor for this deployment.

My skills range from getting probated for 6 hours to getting Permabanned. I pride myself on that kind of range.

Smeper Pi!

wow I heard stories about you but can’t believe you’re real! Did you really tell the XO to suck the cum out your flaccid dick on the quarterdeck coming back from liberty that one time?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

TheWeedNumber posted:

wow I heard stories about you but can’t believe you’re real! Did you really tell the XO to suck the cum out your flaccid dick on the quarterdeck coming back from liberty that one time?

Not just the XO. Technically the whole ship through the PA system.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I caught a case :(

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

fresh_cheese posted:

Ill be the random it contractor civ you find rocking out with headphones on in a switch closet after youre underway who somehow never noticed the ship was moving.

imma pretend be one of them civ camera crew from Carrier and try to get that one salsa dancer marine to teach me to follow

also just cause i wanna watch the thread deployment fun

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I'm the weirdo on the bus at the end of Jarhead

(googles that scene I haven't seen in nearly two decades)

lol holy poo poo I'm the weirdo on the bus at the end of Jarhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I got you guys a new thread for your deployment.