Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Where are the Grape Nuts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Dr Cheeto posted:

Corn flakes were invented by a religious fanatic who believed a bland diet could suppress sexual drive. Can't help but wonder how he'd react to seeing them served here.

He'd get excited about everyone lining up for a yogurt enema.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr Cheeto posted:

idk but check out DEEZ NUTS

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Can I have an bowl of some Buckwheats?

Oh okay they are not trendy enough to make them anymore. :gbsmith:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I think I'm actually the one person who buys and enjoys Grape Nuts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Even Chex cereal the most bland and generic cereal is turned into a man for promotional purposes.

Also

*sucks the Chex cereal guys dick for some extra zorchers*

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Dr Cheeto posted:

there was a guy in the woods who liked them i think they caught him on film in the seventies

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Thirsty Girl posted:

there was a guy in the woods who liked them i think they caught him on film in the seventies

tfw face when the 70s guy was dr chetto

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Waiter, there's a gay fly in my soup

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

*doesn't eat cereal, paleo diet*

*is muscle stud*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im cuckoo for cocoa cock

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Yvershek posted:

He'd get excited about everyone lining up for a yogurt enema.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

How do u no

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

butterbar posted:

How do u no

was buttfucking another fly

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

butterbar posted:

How do u no

its a fruit fly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A misanthrope posted:

its a fruit fly

fuuuuck

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
this cheerio is like a little butthole

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yo mamma a Horus posted:

this cheerio is like a little butthole

whoah

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm eating cheetos in a bowl of warm milk.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

its a fruit fly

Lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*sucks frankenberry's monster's dick for some extra frankenberries (?)*

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What kind of cereal does kd lang eat.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It was becoming more and more clear to me that this establishment's core conceit was riding on the novelty of its concept. My amusement was rapidly dwindling with every cartoon mascot accosting my senses as I scanned the rear wall that assumed itself a menu. Cereal was already obnoxiously expensive for what it is -- you can insert some pithy observation about paying for the air in the box here -- and here I found myself staring into a bowl of ... even now I don't have a word for it. Calling it a cocktail seems disingenuous, since it was just a mixture of Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms marshmallows (all rainbows, natch.) It would probably be more accurate to call it a "suicide" since it was entirely sugar. Somewhere after the third or fourth bite, when my interest had fully dwindled, I found myself staring at my reflection in the glossy bartop, a transparent resin thing laid over a smattering of box tops and stickers, bumper and otherwise, that would have been amusing in the right company, who were nowhere to be found in this deadzone of gay hipster irony that was starting to feel dated as we moved into the latter half of this decade. I carried on a conversation with my face, trying not to address how tired I looked. Glances at the bowl, where the sogginess had set in full, evoked a Proustian cascade of flashbacks to breakfast at my father's house. There were more than a few occasions where I had had to cobble together a breakfast by dumping what was left of whatever sugary garbage he had left between three boxes, too much to throw away but not enough in any one of them for a full bowl, bags rolled up and held together with chip clips or rubber bands, whichever was available, and left to accumulate next to the coffee pot, divorced from their boxes and thus their Best By date, and in this way removed from any definite period in time. I hadn't thought about this in probably two decades. But here I was, hornier than I was hungry, at a loving gay cereal bar, paying $8.50 plus tip for the privilege of having a passably cute bartender in a vest evoke depressing memories. I finally got up and left when I decided that his half-colored sleeve tats ("Times got a little rough there for a while, but I'm saving up to get them finished,") annoyed me enough that I didn't want to be there anymore.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dr Cheeto posted:

Replaced with Gape Butts.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dr Cheeto posted:

Yes, I would like a bowl of gravel that doesn't actually contain any grapes or nuts.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*puts Lucky charms in butt*

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Dr Cheeto posted:

out of the box they are disgusting, but cooked soft and hot they're not bad at all
if they had King Vitamin with the original hfcs-saturation level I'd at least flirt a little

I feel bad now, I looked it up and King Vitamin guy George Mann was a very troubled alcoholic, it took a lot of makeup and photo retouching to make him look this good.

Myron Baloney fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jan 1, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Heath posted:

It was becoming more and more clear to me that this establishment's core conceit was riding on the novelty of its concept. My amusement was rapidly dwindling with every cartoon mascot accosting my senses as I scanned the rear wall that assumed itself a menu. Cereal was already obnoxiously expensive for what it is -- you can insert some pithy observation about paying for the air in the box here -- and here I found myself staring into a bowl of ... even now I don't have a word for it. Calling it a cocktail seems disingenuous, since it was just a mixture of Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms marshmallows (all rainbows, natch.) It would probably be more accurate to call it a "suicide" since it was entirely sugar. Somewhere after the third or fourth bite, when my interest had fully dwindled, I found myself staring at my reflection in the glossy bartop, a transparent resin thing laid over a smattering of box tops and stickers, bumper and otherwise, that would have been amusing in the right company, who were nowhere to be found in this deadzone of gay hipster irony that was starting to feel dated as we moved into the latter half of this decade. I carried on a conversation with my face, trying not to address how tired I looked. Glances at the bowl, where the sogginess had set in full, evoked a Proustian cascade of flashbacks to breakfast at my father's house. There were more than a few occasions where I had had to cobble together a breakfast by dumping what was left of whatever sugary garbage he had left between three boxes, too much to throw away but not enough in any one of them for a full bowl, bags rolled up and held together with chip clips or rubber bands, whichever was available, and left to accumulate next to the coffee pot, divorced from their boxes and thus their Best By date, and in this way removed from any definite period in time. I hadn't thought about this in probably two decades. But here I was, hornier than I was hungry, at a loving gay cereal bar, paying $8.50 plus tip for the privilege of having a passably cute bartender in a vest evoke depressing memories. I finally got up and left when I decided that his half-colored sleeve tats ("Times got a little rough there for a while, but I'm saving up to get them finished,") annoyed me enough that I didn't want to be there anymore.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Who wants some Frosted Mini Wheats? Who wants Frosted Mini Wheats with my cum on them? Nobody? Ok...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

• Locked thread