Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Jason, no.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

some deranged chucklefuck wrote and then, thinking we wouldn't laugh him out of the thread, literally posted:

she is the true reason that Donald Trump seized the White Throne

Uh literally nobody except Hillary's diatribe where she wastes trees blaming everybody but herself ever thought this, and this is just the first paragraph.

then goes on to give us this wonder posted:

Hilariously, liberals still pour their utmost faith into the only thing that the Democrats are gifted at: gimmickry. One’s view of American history had to be rosy indeed to believe that the United States, a country historically ruled by white men, was going to immediately follow the first ever non-white President with the first woman.

Even as incompetent as she was and as much as I disliked her politics, I would be hesitant to call her a gimmick just for being female, chief.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Death Ray posted:

Well, I don't think anyone has yet read past the first paragraph so this doesn't wound me overmuch. If you make it to the end I'll be happy to hear your criticisms. (But hey, how about that cartoon? I really think I nailed Jill's jawline!)

You posted a lovely hot take in this thread, in D&D, on Something Awful dot com. At a time when most posters are absolutely, unequivocally exhausted with innumerable idiotic takes in a truly awful year, when most people have the time to shitpost. Just how did you expect this to end up? drat.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Ending the year on an interesting note

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I can't be assed to take the clickbait.

Also all the good* Frankenstein jokes were already made regarding Al Franken, so a day late and a dollar short on that one.

*They weren't good

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Being a woman is a gimmick, thanks for letting me know.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vib Rib posted:

Being a woman is a gimmick, thanks for letting me know.

Only if it's HILDEBEAST, not if it's Jill Stein.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Getting excited for a new thread. I always feel surprised when I realize how many years I’ve been following political cartoons here.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol at anyone posting their own articles in D&D in tyool 2017

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

new thread will be up in a few hours.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Death Ray posted:

(Is Jill Stein Jewish? I never even considered that. The "blood libels" made against her are for being a leftist, not a Hebrew.)

"Blood libel" very specifically refers to the accusations that Jews kill Christian babies and use their blood in religious rituals. Essentially, whether you meant it or not you said that accusing Stein of being involved with the Russians is as bad as saying she eats babies. Maybe you should know what the words you use mean?

ryonguy posted:

Uh literally nobody except Hillary's diatribe where she wastes trees blaming everybody but herself ever thought this, and this is just the first paragraph.

Hillary took a lot of blame on herself, in addition to rightly pointing out that others bore responsibility.

Sir Tonk posted:

lol at anyone posting their own articles in D&D in tyool 2017

Can anyone explain to me why "TYOOL" became a thing when "AD" is 40% the length and means the exact same thing?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
RIP 2017 politoons. You were as terrible as expected of the First Year of Trump.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jurgan posted:

Can anyone explain to me why "TYOOL" became a thing when "AD" is 40% the length and means the exact same thing?
Probably because the idea that God exists in this hosed up world anymore, if he ever did, is so ridiculous as to be used as a joke.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Gentlegons... it’s been a privilege posting with you this year. Now let’s pull a :tinsley: and forget it never happened.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Hmm... I could spend the last 13 minutes of 2017 writing a 2,000 word rebuttal of Jillstien, or I could have another Old Fashioned.

Decision, decision.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Looking forward to the Gaybies, since it's been a year... but it's sure been a year, so on the other hand, wish it had been otherwise.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
At least we're not dead.
yet

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
year's last dry boner:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Here's to another year of lovely takes and shittier art.

:cheerdoge:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Trogdos! posted:

year's last dry boner:

THAT JUST loving SNOWBALL FROM THE SIMPSONS YOU HACK!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Goodbye to another lovely year. Hello to an even shittier one!

Will have Gaybies up in a few days. Working the next couple. Be ready!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Snowball is a good cat, how dare you? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

New Thread

• Locked thread