Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i stopped playing these games because the dlc only goes on sale for 60% off instead of 75% off

I remember getting most of my stuff through 3rd party sites rather than steam itself because it was much cheaper...Nuuvem was always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I want to get back into map games but the thought of buying all the dlc, music packs and unit packs I've missed out on is making me want to puke. Not to mention having to buy hoi4.

HOI4 is pretty awesome, I bought it at launch and only finally started playing it this week. Different flavor than EUIV but I dig it. The kinda lame part about it though is the 20th century is hell for non-major powers and it's like if 85% of the available countries played like the Native Americans in EU.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
> Learn and play the harder stuff in my board game collection

> Finish my board game prototype i've been working on for a while

> Play and beat The Witness

> I think that's it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd like to figure out the tetronimo puzzles in the witness before 2018.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

HOI4 is pretty awesome, I bought it at launch and only finally started playing it this week. Different flavor than EUIV but I dig it. The kinda lame part about it though is the 20th century is hell for non-major powers and it's like if 85% of the available countries played like the Native Americans in EU.

It sounds awesome...I wanna play it!

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

I want to focus more on playing games through to the end instead of jumping around a bunch of different stuff all the time.

Hell, same.

Actually making an attempt to dent that steam backlog this year.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this reminded me i need to take my antidepressants thanks OP

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to finally get enough sober friends together to learn to play Space Alert

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Space alert is really good. Ganbatte.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

It's probably the best board game of all time

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I want to focus more on playing games through to the end instead of jumping around a bunch of different stuff all the time.

This.

Finished Mafia 3 and now I'm playing new Doom

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I'd like to figure out the tetronimo puzzles in the witness before 2018.

there my least favorite puzzle type, but i finally completed the marsh zone and only have to look at them some times from now on. your probably smarter than me so you can do it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Aston posted:

It's probably the best board game of all time
I really like what I've played but it's tough to convince people to play 1-2 hours of tutorials before starting the real game lol. Might just go through it all with bae and give other ppl a shorter guidance course

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

But the best part is when you limp back to base in your wreck of a ship with only one person left conscious, just barely escaping before you're totally destroyed by a massive asteroid, and say "well the training mission went well, who's ready for the real thing?"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I agree :(

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

My Gaming New Years resolution is to play Space Alert tonight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to finally get enough sober friends together to learn to play Space Alert

space alert owns, gl larry

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Aston posted:

My Gaming New Years resolution is to play Space Alert tonight

Update: Resolution failed

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Stop being lazy about getting through Monster Hunter Generations.

For each game I want to buy this year, only buy said game after finishing one I already own.

Plus all of the gaming resolutions I posted last year, none of which I seem to recall finishing :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i completed my resolution.

• Locked thread