Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

So, do we get a spirit medium to become a judge from beyond the grave for this?

Who do you think pulls off the Kurain spirit medium outfit better, Slowbeef? Geop? Chip? Or any of the other former LP mods. :rip: :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

you're thinking too small imo

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Peanut Butler posted:

you're thinking too small imo

This was me after finishing Staff Invasion.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I'm just bumping this thread because I still haven't gotten my VLDC9 and Keysanity LPs ready for archival and don't want this thread to get auto-archived just yet. I don't intend for anyone to make new content right now but maybe we'll make a Romhackeria 2 thread some time in the future.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

You know you guys missed a path in the last VLDC9 level, right? There's a spot in that space station looking level, near the beginning, where you can go left through the wall. No idea what's there, I never got to the end of it and didn't fully care, but just figured I'd mention it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I just went back and watched my videos.

You're right, there is.

:negative:

• Locked thread