Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
to something really offensive. I can't tell you what it is because I don't want any goons stealing my idea but somebody tell me a trick to get around Facebook word filters please

Tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
how bout you suck my goddamn rear end instead, op?!??!

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Кוқəƨ

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
good for you

rude

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

that sounds like a great way to alienate people around you, good luck

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
One time I changed my name to Peenus McSuckshaft and it wouldn't let me change my name again for 2 months. This was an error in judgement.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im sure facebook has many good qualities that are not humor

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
facebook humor seems to only be for aunts, or I only see what my aunt posts thanks to whatever an algrowrhythm is

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
gently caress facebook and their "VIDEO WILL PLAY AFTER THE ADD" bullshit :mad:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Hardawn posted:

facebook humor seems to only be for aunts, or I only see what my aunt posts thanks to whatever an algrowrhythm is

You are the dadliest poster and ilu

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Delete facebook (before twitter)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

to something really offensive. I can't tell you what it is because I don't want any goons stealing my idea but somebody tell me a trick to get around Facebook word filters please

Tia

have you considered just not interacting with people at all anymore? you should start now

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

luv 2 date boys posted:

how bout you suck my goddamn rear end instead, op?!??!

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
using a fake name that is offensive?!?!?!?!? this is some seriously cutting edge poo poo you're onto here, op

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I'm getting married to a gay dude and taking his name is that a problem also does my current wife have to re-hyphenate her name? It's cool, we're all from Wales.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I have been trapped with this username for years now and I apologize to any Viking-Americans it offends

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
I use my real name on Facebook so the people who bullied me in high school can see that I didn't amount to anything

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Your name and face are already offensive, I don't see the point op.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

My name is Dick Butkus. lol can you even imagine...

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember phuc dat bich

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Tia

I had to spell my name Richard Chease because facebook can't accept the fact that a person can have the surname Cheese

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Have you tried sucking Mark Zuckerbergs cock? I hear he walks his dog around Dolores Park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

I had to spell my name Richard Chease because facebook can't accept the fact that a person can have the surname Cheese

I love your music:

http://www.richardcheese.com/

• Locked thread