Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win
Touhou
Love Live
View Results

• Locked thread
Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Unexpectedly cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Neat A2

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Folks in here may know better, how do you convert a Pixiv "ugoira" animation to a gif? Something like this: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57643956

The ugoira-to-gif page that I used to use apparently is broken with whatever changes pixiv made recently, and no addons I've tried work.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
There's this, which is a script for Greasemonkey: https://github.com/ele-ala-ele/pixiv_ugoira_gif

I haven't needed to use it in a while, though, so I don't know if it's the best option.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
you paste the link into the discord and toby takes care of it

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I like Aiwa's art a lot.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

:yeah:

Laios hugging the big cat is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Man i didn't even notice the DnD crew in that picture, thanks for pointing it out.

• Locked thread