Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/work-holiday/

Funny article--parts of it were amazingly on-target for my lazy rear end (wearing pants before noon). Nice job!

...but you might want to fix the typo in the second sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmon Season
Aug 16, 2005

Thanks man! I feel like everyone talks about the holiday's influence on joy and good will, but the terrible comedown really gets ignored.

Good eye on the typo. Sorry. I corrected it (I'm an idiot) and fixed the incorrect front page image (I'm a huge idiot.)

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost
Nah, no idiocy--you're just human. I have whole weeks like that. :)

I've actually been off since the 23rd, and don't go back until the 9th.
Even though I love my job, that kind of break still messes with your head and readjustment can be brutal.

• Locked thread