Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
get food poisoning so you poo poo and puke your guts out for a couple days you will lose at least a pound

repeat as necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
get a bapeworm

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
if you've already binged then you may as well purge. who are you kidding?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
poo poo yourself in slow motion and then in reverse; the clenching and retracting will burn calories (haven't tried this with peeing)

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
ouroboros

look it up

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Smellbound posted:

ouroboros

look it up

kissing your feet isn't a diet tip, it's a life tip

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker

satanic splash-back posted:

Muscles are hard fat is soft.bend right over take my cock. In it goes. out it comes. there you go you lost twelve tons

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
every time you get the urge to eat just stand in front of the mirror naked, tears have zero calories

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Here's a lesser-known diet tip: Food that is eaten while hidden has zero calories. Take a meatloaf into your closet and eat it while huddling under your clothes for a no-calorie pick-me-up!

Stolen food also has zero calories, so go to a Wal-mart bakery and get a half-dozen cakes and go sit in the bathroom stall and eat them while crouching on top of the toilet. Since you are eating stolen food (zero calories) WHILE HIDDEN (zero calories) you will actually lose five pounds each time you do this.

Also stop eating poo poo that comes out of brightly-colored bags and boxes.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

every time you get the urge to eat just stand in front of the mirror naked, tears have zero calories

Whoa, thought encouraging suicide is frowned upon in these parts; because those thoughts would be inevitable. I took out all the mirrors in my house to avoid this outcome.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You feel weightless in space. Get a lawn chair and a whole lot of helium balloons and float up to your diet goals! Bring a jacket it's cold up there!

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My silent self-motivation when I am trying to lose 10 pounds is to say to myself, "If you aren't hungry, then you are a pathetic piece of poo poo."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GORDON posted:

My silent self-motivation when I am trying to lose 10 pounds is to say to myself, "If you aren't hungry, then you are a pathetic piece of poo poo."

What about 50?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

GORDON posted:

hows that working out for u

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
tape up magazine cut outs of half naked greased up sinewy muscle men all over your home and work place

for "motivation" :grin:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I know Goons are the kind of people to go out and kill themselves doing this but the EC stack will destroy your bodyfat. You'll be sweaty and psychotic but you will guaranteed cut to like 5% if you are willing to push it.

Comedy answer: HIIT and EC so you lose 6lbs a week.

e: I heard in the states they banned ephedrine as a supplement so you can't get it at GNC or online so you have to buy multipacks of cough medicine like a methhead.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

hows that working out for u

Pretty well.

Some people need hugs instead of the tough love, though.

I thrive on pain.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
i remember that to have the "daring of a satisfied stomach" can result in rashness of action.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
any diet tip that involves eating different things is a lovely tip. here's a loving tip, just eat less!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

any diet tip that involves eating different things is a lovely tip. here's a loving tip, just eat less!

No sugar, no carbs. BAM weight loss.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ask me how i lost 50lb eating nothing but cheese string and cashews

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Rutibex posted:

you finally pooped?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rutibex posted:

Still skinny?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just ordered 5lbs of both cashews and beef jerky. I can't wait.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I find the more i vape, the more dicks i suck and thus the more calories i burn

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had some spaghooter. :munch:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can someone make more jokes about how fat my wife is for going to WW ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Burt Sexual posted:

Can someone make more jokes about how fat my wife is for going to WW ?

we are still processing, much like what is typical of what your wife would choose to eat a lot of.

• Locked thread