Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

Bob A Feet posted:

Sounds fun. I'm doing 64 now. Completely thrilling. My office mate is doing blended seminar and it's an absolute sham it sounds like. Four hour work days. My dream.

I don't know where you get the time. My work had downtime while I was doing 8662, but 8663 seems a little more involved what with loving around on this googleearth pro and what not. Not to mention the way blackboard is setup makes me feel like a whiney old man since it seems set up in a way to spread the information out across as many little links as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

MaxPowers posted:

Im gunna sneak into this clubhouse and steal booze and when I get caught Im going to just feign that being an NCO makes me equal to an officer since it says officer in NCO.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol: We drink off-base, prole. Ever since leadership started letting and encouraging the base cops to park in front of the O-club doors nobody goes there anymore.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Godholio posted:

:lol: We drink off-base, prole. Ever since leadership started letting and encouraging the base cops to park in front of the O-club doors nobody goes there anymore.

And gently caress going to bar row, that place is wall-to-wall juicy girls and dudes in Tapout merchandise. Rally with suits on in an hour, we're making a Shibuya push and it'll be as awkward as usual when we stumble back on base at 6 am and the gate guards have to salute us anyway

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Noble Clubhouse is CLOSED. Officerchat may continue in the Dungeon of Shame.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809523

• Locked thread