Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneTwentySix
Nov 5, 2007

fun
FUN
FUN

I just find it hilarious that their public outreach had all the maturity of a twelve year old that just got grounded by his stepfather.

Also, their twitter account has 45 followers. When you have a situation where if everyone that follows you on twitter donated $100 and you still wouldn't have 2% of your goal, you really have to rethink some things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
I like that their Twitter account follows two people, one of which is Ron and his lovely band.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sole.Sushi posted:

I like that their Twitter account follows two people, one of which is Ron and his lovely band.

They need all the help they can get, Ron's band only has six vids on youtube with a combined viewcount of barely more than a thousand between all six

They also sound like a bad combination between Final Fantasy and Fiddler on the Roof

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

They also sound like a bad combination between Final Fantasy and Fiddler on the Roof

Ravana's theme only bad?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
au revoir ron, you slippery fucken frogweeb.

Stumpus
Dec 25, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

They need all the help they can get, Ron's band only has six vids on youtube with a combined viewcount of barely more than a thousand between all six

Link it, that we all may be enlightened.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Stumpus posted:

Link it, that we all may be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BalaganistJapan

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Well clearly this whole situation delivered entirely. Nice job hyberdembox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Thread is going to be goldmined. For those interested here is the final screenshot of the great opening and closing war of 2017:

THE PEOPLE WON!
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

• Locked thread