Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

In this thread we talk about being enlisted, buying 23% financed Camaros, marrying strippers, and how many kids we convince women to pop out.

No officers allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
hang all nobles, no modsofficers no masters

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Got married a year into my enlistment, had no kids, divorced the year I separated. What am I?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm going to start dating this stripper I met at the club last night. She gave me her phone number and told me she likes me. She even invited me to come see her dance at the club again tonight!

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm going to start dating this stripper I met at the club last night. She gave me her phone number and told me she likes me. She even invited me to come see her dance at the club again tonight!

Dude, you are almost totally in. Make sure you tip her the most so she only dances for you. Buy her a new mustang, chicks dig that. Also dangle the hope of Tri-Care in front of her so she will sleep with you without you paying her (much).

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Got married a year into my enlistment, had no kids, divorced the year I separated. What am I?

Enlisted on the down low

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Hello i got a six year contract

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I would say didn't we just do this thread, but then again we're enlisted, doubling down on gently caress ups is what we do.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

The Rat posted:

I would say didn't we just do this thread, but then again we're enlisted, doubling down on gently caress ups is what we do.

You are thinking of the Let's Talk About Idiots thread which is like 99.99999% overlap

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Nah this thread was roughly the same thing before it got its title changed: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804257

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Should I get 30% financing on a F-150 or on a Ram?

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

The Rat posted:

In my defense, I didn't see the other thread.... [INSERT DUMB ENLISTED JOKE HERE]

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
gently caress it, dawg, now we got TWO threads. Suck it, officers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
No you don't

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804257

• Locked thread