Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I just really liked the detail of foot slaps with her running out there.

It's the little things that really make the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
That ova was cute! CUTE!

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
being able to detect someone's hair and eye colour through touch is a niche superpower but it came in handy apparently

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I haven't read the manga yet but is the invisible girl a new character joining the group or one made for the oav?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Revolver Bunker posted:

I haven't read the manga yet but is the invisible girl a new character joining the group or one made for the oav?

The anime got ahead of the manga translations around episode 10 and the translations seem to have stopped completely, so I don't know. I doubt she's OVA original though.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I think she's in a bonus chapter in one of the manga volumes, not sure if she joins the main cast later.

fezball
Nov 8, 2009
She'll probably turn up in the next translated volume, which is out in 2 weeks.

Amazon's synopsis of Interviews with Monster Girls 5 posted:

"Meanwhile, a new demi appears on the scene. What adventures will she bring?"

fezball fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jul 2, 2017

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

RabidWeasel posted:

being able to detect someone's hair and eye colour through touch is a niche superpower but it came in handy apparently

Arms like that work miracles. :allears:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I actually thought she turned visible for a sec outta embarrassment.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Kyte posted:

Yeah, same here.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Kyte posted:

That's what it looks like in the manga. She loses her composure for a moment and becomes visible for a panel then goes back to being invisible before running off. She also mentions another invisible person.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
I though it had to be some artistic license. Otherwise, if being momentarily flustered makes her uncontrollably become visible, she should really be less blase about not wearing clothes... Honestly allowing that seems way out of the realm of the kind of accommodation a regular school would be expected to make.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
If you're invisible wearing a uniform, if you lift up your shirt, can people see through to the inside of your shirt and into your skirt? Or... gently caress this is confusing :confused:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeruel posted:

If you're invisible wearing a uniform, if you lift up your shirt, can people see through to the inside of your shirt and into your skirt? Or... gently caress this is confusing :confused:

yeah, it would just be like if the clothes were hanging in the air

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

She also mentions another invisible person.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Maybe every scene so far has been filled with very quiet naked invisible people.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Maybe there's a bunch of quiet naked invisible people watching you right now.

Okay that sounded really creepy

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

CrazySalamander posted:

Maybe there's a bunch of quiet naked invisible people watching you right now.

Okay that sounded really creepy

I remember learning something like this in Sunday school. :catholic:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I still don't know why she would want to be naked. It seems like something written in just to make lewd jokes. You could wear clothes and a scarf and sunglasses and live a fairly normal life.

Maybe being invisible comes with a very high level of social anxiety or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

There Bias Two posted:

I still don't know why she would want to be naked. It seems like something written in just to make lewd jokes. You could wear clothes and a scarf and sunglasses and live a fairly normal life.

Maybe being invisible comes with a very high level of social anxiety or something.

well considering the whole 'monster girls as quasi-analogs to real disabilities/issues' yea I imagine there's a bit of that

• Locked thread