Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

*hears about tragedy in Bulgaria*

*opens facebook options, change profile avatar, pauses*

*looks around office, leans into screen*

*opens incognito tab to search for what the flag of bulgaria looks like*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

*hears about tragedy in Bulgaria*

*opens facebook options, change profile avatar, pauses*

*looks around office, leans into screen*

*opens incognito tab to search for what the flag of bulgaria looks like*

Im Ready for DEATH

FutonForensic posted:

support the troops. if you don't stand behind our troops while they watch the election, feel free to stand in front of them and block the tv

Thanks for my service

Manifisto

I plan on going on a hunger strike between breakfast and my midmorning snack, that's how strongly I feel

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

I plan on going on a hunger strike between breakfast and my midmorning snack, that's how strongly I feel

We now go live to BYOB, where activist Manifisto is said to be entering the third hour of his hunger strike.

TOOT BOOT

there's a new president? gently caress, what happened to obama

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I thought this thread was about being an activia

HotSoapyBeard fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jan 11, 2017

social vegan

HotSoapyBeard posted:

I thought this thread was about being an activia

im the yellow dots that float around ur belly and push the poo out

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

This would make a good saturday morning cartoon series

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

This would make a good saturday morning cartoon series

smurfs for the new millennium

call 'em . . splurts, maybe?

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

"Sir, are those hundreds of ducks shoved under your coat? You can't smuggle those out of here, sir. They're not your ducks."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
During the DAPL protest at Standing Rock, I checked in at the Morton County Sheriff Department on Facebook.

totally a deputy now :cool:

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

social vegan posted:

They are called bifidus digestularum and there are thousands in each pot. They travelled here from outer space and they are the souls of long dead alien poos

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HotSoapyBeard posted:

They are called bifidus digestularum and there are thousands in each pot. They travelled here from outer space and they are the souls of long dead alien poos

guys, watch out for this one, he's a scheissentologist.

cuntman.net

people like martin luther king and gandhi protested by not committing violence. im going to take that one step further and not do anything at all

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

people like martin luther king and gandhi protested by not committing violence. im going to take that one step further and not do anything at all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

TWIST FIST posted:

the littlest prince

TWIST FIST posted:

I would get mad at you for stealing my life strategy, but... eh

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

social vegan

oh me I was the upvote that brought down the wall no no you don't have to say that oh you want a picture I guess i can oblige thanks like and subscribe

google THIS

We owe a lot to Dr. Von Lichimarsch, who wrote the mathematical proof for the like/prayer equivalency theorem.

beer pal

update - the day is getting cloer - stay woke folks

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

death sext

King Dingaling is what your dad calls himself to embarrass you in public

alnilam

I can't believe that all along it was a ploy by Big QVC to get ratings. Here i thought i was doing something truly Important but now i just feel used

Im Ready for DEATH

Maybe I should buy this George Foreman grill if it sends a message to the powers that be

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

unbyob: OH MY GOD PEOPLE LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TV RATINGS WORK

byob: i'mma tune into the bbc at 4:20 on 69 teevees oh he'll ya

Plebian Parasite

death sext posted:

King Dingaling is what your dad calls himself to embarrass you in public

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
just think for a bit , just imagine all the horrible evil things I could do

*leans back on couch*

this is why I'm a passivist.

Tony quidprano
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I'm an activist

*Refers to turning anything on as "activating" it*

google THIS

Oh I see, so now I have to waste electricity and create pollution to show my disdain? What next, eat five pounds of foie gras while painting "gently caress COMMANDER CHUMBAWUMBA" on my torso with orphan blood? Where do we draw the line?

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
im a marijuana activist

in that I actively smoke it :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

• Locked thread