Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
By Lambo I mean Corvette. And by rent I mean down payment cash for a house. My wife doesn't work and is getting her doctorate (no loans). How am I supposed to be able to afford a house out here? The houses we've been looking at are like $900k where my coworkers all are. I could do $750k or something but then I wouldn't be by the water which I need because I get really depressed if I can't see water every morning. I also need to be near a Wholefoods.

Welcome to the humble brag thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe tell your wife to work instead of being a loafer? its 2016 not 2007

potatoducks
Jan 26, 2006
Still better than shoveling out your driveway every winter.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

How long do you plan on living there?

Droo
Jun 25, 2003

Why do you need a mortgage for something that isn't even 7 figures? I thought this was the humblebrag thread.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, I'm not witty enough to be doing this. I just really wanted a humble brag thread to laugh at.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

potatoducks posted:

Still better than shoveling out your driveway every winter.

Do your servants have photos of you shopping at Walmart? Mine are out shoveling at 3 am just in case I want to take a morning drive.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Elephanthead posted:

Do your servants have photos of you shopping at Walmart? Mine are out shoveling at 3 am just in case I want to take a morning drive.

You drive yourself? Are you sure you can afford this neighborhood?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

therobit posted:

You drive yourself? Are you sure you can afford this neighborhood?

It's obviously a spirited morning drive in the 911, James drives me to work in the Daimler.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It's obviously a spirited morning drive in the 911, James drives me to work in the Daimler.

Oh, I see. Work. Very well. Keep at it and you might make it one of these days. Bootstraps and all that.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

therobit posted:

Oh, I see. Work. Very well. Keep at it and you might make it one of these days. Bootstraps and all that.

It's my family's charitable foundation, I work to keep my mind sharp and the peasants at bay.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
The value of my house has gone up by $170k in less that 3 years, including the $100k gain from last year. I now have a serious problem that too much of my net worth is tied up in the value of my house, and it has unbalanced my portfolio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
My dick was already pretty big but it just started getting way bigger and I've had to spend $$$ on new pants that accommodate my massive girthy meat log

• Locked thread