Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

BREAKING: 17 stabbed to death by gordon ramsey. police claims turkey was "slightly dry".

Erdogan, after signing drought relief bill: "I'll say!"

*all laugh, zoom out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

looks more like beef well-i'm-done to me good day

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, will I eat this disgusting over-cooked sea bass slams fist down onto fish smooshing it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gordon Ramsey: THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST TRIPE I HAVE EVER ALLOWED MY GAG REFLEX TO REJECT!

Gordon Ramsey's Mom: Piss off, ya unappreciative GIT!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

"if this going to be that kind of party, I might stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Mariana Horchata

*EXCUSE ME*

Could you taste this dish for me? Yes, not very appetizing is it now?

No I'll be finished with it if you are then...send it back!

CAT FOOD

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

social vegan posted:

"Yo RZA, yo razor, hit me with the major disappointment over the consistency of this flan"

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
"wow this is good can't believe it was cooked in a toilet, wow!"

social vegan

gordon ramsey's friend: heh nice, I've heard about this, the steam in the dishwasher is warm enough to cook the salmon you put inside

gordon: *slaps back of friend's head* what are you talking about I'm just washing the salmon you nonce

Android Blues

social vegan posted:

gordon ramsey's friend: heh nice, I've heard about this, the steam in the dishwasher is warm enough to cook the salmon you put inside

gordon: *slaps back of friend's head* what are you talking about I'm just washing the salmon you nonce

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
*samples boiling pepsi*

"RAAW"

joke_explainer

*spitting vinaigrette-covered lettuce out of his mouth onto his smock* disgusting, ugh, disgusting, what is this, sour, acidic, why! *unscrews bottle of pepsi, sprinkles liberal amount over salad* this is what you want in a salad dressing. sweet... fizzy... that's what you want, you understand? Mmm. *takes swig of pepsi*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*gordon ramsay munching on some indeterminate food*
"mmm, this is flawless. the consistence, the flavour. cooked to perfection."
*camera zooms out, showing it to be dog food*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

ramsay's honor is on the line as a contestant on iron chef japan. he is confident, cocky even, as he selects iron chef morimoto as his opponent. but then chairman kaga names the secret ingredient:

"dokteru . . . pepperu!"

ramsay's face whitens and the knife slips from his fingers. morimoto smirks and turns to his workstation. allez cuisine, indeed.

Android Blues

Ahundredbux posted:

*samples boiling pepsi*

"RAAW"

joke_explainer posted:

*spitting vinaigrette-covered lettuce out of his mouth onto his smock* disgusting, ugh, disgusting, what is this, sour, acidic, why! *unscrews bottle of pepsi, sprinkles liberal amount over salad* this is what you want in a salad dressing. sweet... fizzy... that's what you want, you understand? Mmm. *takes swig of pepsi*

Manifisto posted:

ramsay's honor is on the line as a contestant on iron chef japan. he is confident, cocky even, as he selects iron chef morimoto as his opponent. but then chairman kaga names the secret ingredient:

"dokteru . . . pepperu!"

ramsay's face whitens and the knife slips from his fingers. morimoto smirks and turns to his workstation. allez cuisine, indeed.
there are tears in my eyes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"the secret of the perfect steak? ketchup. just smear that all over it, until there's nothing left but savoury, ketchupy flavour"

joke_explainer

ramsey takes a bite of the dish: "This mackerel is RAW!!! *music* Narrator: "The chefs disappoint yet again. Will they serve dinner on time?... Stay tuned." *commercial break* Narrator: "Chef Ramsey critiques the contestant's food", "This mackerel is RAW!! IT'S LIKE IT JUST HOPPED INTO MY FISHING BOAT!! IF YOU ELECTROCUTED THIS MACKEREL IT WOULD HOP AROUND! Which, to be perfectly honest with you, IS GOOD. This is the sashimi challenge. If you cooked your fish, that would have been a major misstep. Good job. Excellent work."

joke_explainer

Narrator: Contestant George couldn't find flat noodles for lasagna in the pantry, but with only 15 minutes left in the lasagna challenge, he made a desperate improvisation: Flat wooden shavings from the kitchen counter.

*tense music* Chef Ramsey sampling dish: "You're telling me... you couldn't find noodles... so you made noodles from wood chips? You're feeding me wood chips right now? A total moron..." *knife clinks the plate, music comes to a beat, close-up of tense chef's face. "Is the opposite of what you are. Because I love it. Innovative. High-fiber. Truly delicious. That's the kind of never give up attitude that will take you far in the culinary world." *splinters and sawdust fly as he continues to chow down*

joke_explainer

Nosfereefer posted:

"the secret of the perfect steak? ketchup. just smear that all over it, until there's nothing left but savoury, ketchupy flavour"

well, you mean ketchup and pepsi, of course? though I understand leaving it off, we don't say 'the perfect steak and the seasoning on the steak'

Fredflonston

"Hey, Gordo my dawg I gotta tell ya I hosed up this steak its all gross now I cooked it dumb and I'm stupid I guess. "

Gordo - "Well I'm gay".

Macnult

7-year-old: "Here's my grilled cheese Mr. Gordon!"

Gordon Ramsay: "This is fantastic! Marvelous work. Pouring ketchup all around it though, what's that all about?"

7 y/o: "It says 'cooking makes me feel happy' if you look at it the right way!"

GR: *Turns plate around *
"oh goodness, it does!" :3:

-----

40 y/o master chef: "I spent over half of my life perfecting this grilled cheese recipe. You'll find no other grilled cheese th-"

*Gordon Ramsay picks up the plate and hurls it off camera*

GR: "You call THAT perfection!? There are literal CHILDREN who put your bastard cheese orgy to shame"

Nosfereefer

"the rice is undercooked, the caramelized onions are burned, the pork sirloin is raw, your so-called pinot noir is just some old dishwater dyed red, the water IS ON FIRE! i should fire you from the force, but goddamn it im giving you a promotion instead!"

social vegan

gordon ramsey's hand trembles lightly as he nervously slides a knife through the single rolo I heated up in the microwave and plated with endive and a couple pecans. The tink of his knife tip hits the plate, the music crescendos, we wait for the commercial to end, frozen in the moment, as gordon drags his knife across the plate, separating the halves of the rolo, the warm caramel inside oozes onto the plate, several grown men begin crying on set

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"Would you like a warm towel Mr Ramsey Sir"
"I'll need it after that shoddy meal... wait this towel is soaked... in warm Pepsi. You sir have bested me"
*Performs seppuku using a Pepsi bottle, blood and Pepsi congealing on the floor together*
"sputter Use... my blood...cough as the ultimate... jus"
*Ramsey fades out, finally finding perfect bliss*

Im Ready for DEATH

social vegan posted:

gordon ramsey's hand trembles lightly as he nervously slides a knife through the single rolo I heated up in the microwave and plated with endive and a couple pecans. The tink of his knife tip hits the plate, the music crescendos, we wait for the commercial to end, frozen in the moment, as gordon drags his knife across the plate, separating the halves of the rolo, the warm caramel inside oozes onto the plate, several grown men begin crying on set

alnilam

social vegan posted:

Nosfereefer

*ramsey stands alone amidst the half ruined kitchen. the broken wasteland outside can be seen through the large, missing sections of the wall*
*in his insane glee, he knocks his spatula to the ground, breaking it into countless pieces*
that's not fair, that's not fair at all. thre was time now, there was—was all the time i needed! its not fair ITS NOT FAIR!!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
gordon sweats profusely as he clicks this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-ocZuKrxM

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

The risotto, Jerry. It's dry. - S03E05 "Jerry's Dry Risotto Palace, Weehawken, NJ"

I ate a bird once. Not a flying one. A lady. in 1981. - S11E02 "Brundle's Chungus Bowl, Sydney, AUS"

Turds are bad, Janice. Why do you do this?! S01E02 "Why!?"

juggalo baby coffin

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

"You... bloody... DONKEY!" Gordon screams at the lifeless carcass of the donkey he has just shot in the head, the first ingredient in his award-winning 'rear end done three ways' platter.

the littlest prince

*gordon takes a bite of the salad in front of him, with no visible reaction*

you know, usually I'm ready to berate you idiots at the drop of a hat, but this reduced dressing... it's something else. it perfectly complements the pine nuts and even the puffer fish, which is, like, loving impossible even for me. it reminds me of the best meal I've ever had in my life, right after I married my soul mate. actually, the problem is that this is now the best meal I've had in my life and so I can no longer use my honeymoon dinner as the highest comparison. so I'm pleased to tell you... wait a minute, is this just reduced RC cola?

*throws plate across the room*

what loving trash. use Pepsi next time!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

the littlest prince posted:

you know, usually I'm ready to berate you idiots at the drop of a hat, but this reduced dressing... it's something else. it perfectly complements the pine nuts and even the puffer fish, which is, like, loving impossible even for me. it reminds me of the best meal I've ever had in my life, right after I married my soul mate. actually, the problem is that this is now the best meal I've had in my life and so I can no longer use my honeymoon dinner as the highest comparison. so I'm pleased to tell you... wait a minute, is this just reduced RC cola?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

the littlest prince posted:

• Locked thread