Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Instead of racism, classism against the rich/upper-middle class, techies, financiers, yuppies, "ethical" companies, etc.

Instead of breitbart, our own army of fake news shitlords. The latest on Pence pooping in Trump's mouth or Ted Cruz eating babies alive or what have you

Instead of Pepe... uh maybe we could just reclaim Pepe? Harambe? idk

A liberal equivalent of "cuckservative" would be nice too, instead of just "neoliberal"

Pls post thoughts here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804951

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lol

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

:getout:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pissssss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
peeoliberal seems like an easy first inning double

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jonny 290 posted:

peeoliberal seems like an easy first inning double

This might be my last chance to end this topic on a good note

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

eat my rear end op

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yossarian-22 posted:

Instead of racism, classism against the rich/upper-middle class, techies, financiers, yuppies, "ethical" companies, etc.

Get hosed, all I want to do is sit in the woods, remotely SSH in for work and shoot my guns off of my porch.

Also any company claiming to be "ethical" is lying.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

OWLS! posted:

Get hosed, all I want to do is sit in the woods, remotely SSH in for work and shoot my guns off of my porch.

Also any company claiming to be "ethical" is lying.

That's the point tho

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The programming reality thread is further down.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yossarian-22 posted:

That's the point tho

No.

e: We don't have a proper anarchist thread, and the libertarian threads are fukken lol.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
become your own cult leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
you can't be classist against a profession, anyone with a profession is by definition working class

• Locked thread